New Border Fence Going Up

I have not heard that. If true, either way you cut it it is a disaster for the current WH administration. First, they threw the border in chaos and two this reversal proves Trump was right all along.
I am sure the media will spin the migration as Trump's fault and the fence as Biden's solution. And the luthers of the world will slobber all over it.

I guess it's Biden's wall now.

He's gotta stop Biden's Banditos from immigrating. And a wall will do it for sure, right errybody?

I can’t wait for him to hold a presser where he says he had to because of the “ come on man you know , bad dudes that are coming from Mexico “

I can’t wait for him to hold a presser where he says he had to because of the “ come on man you know , bad dudes that are coming from Mexico “
Got them, you know, those mariachi, I mean, you know, marchers coming across the, you know the thing, the broader...the broader picture those people...not "those people" in a bad way, you know, uh, will imitate to America, because my country, I mean our country is stronger, you know because of immigrants like Kamala.

I'll get in trouble if I say anything else.

Got them, you know, those mariachi, I mean, you know, marchers coming across the, you know the thing, the broader...the broader picture those people...not "those people" in a bad way, you know, uh, will imitate to America, because my country, I mean our country is stronger, you know because of immigrants like Kamala.

LOL

I am pro legal immigration, not this unfettered flood the border bullcrap, yet if America would get off their ass, I would curtail. We have enough, well too many people, just not enough work ethic. Political vote pandering and public assistance is a non starter for me though.

I guess it's Biden's wall now.

He's gotta stop Biden's Banditos from immigrating. And a wall will do it for sure, right errybody?

Much better to just rely on companies not incentivizing people coming here or for policy to fix things.

That will definitely work for sure, right?

Need more wall than 13 miles. We have a crisis at the border which will end up costing far far more than what a good wall would cost

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back