New California bill. More insanity

A report on an inconsequential bill with no chance of passage and published simply to stoke the fires of the other side of the issue.

Pointless.

You say that like you are talking about a different state with conservative lawmakers in the capital to squash the Bill . You should leave in Northern California for a while , it’s not like you wouldn’t fit in . LOL

Why are you not opposed? You think there's no difference between boys and girls? Or are you mad that they're considered different?

I am not opposed because I don't feel that little boys that want to play with toys that are traditionally considered little girls (or vice versa) should be made to feel weird or different because of that preference.

That's sad. I prefer my kids feel comfortable with themselves than force fit some false construct

I wouldn't and didn't force a false construct on my kids but if a little boy feels weird playing with barbies then he shouldn't be playing with them.

I wouldn't and didn't force a false construct on my kids but if a little boy feels weird playing with barbies then he shouldn't be playing with them.
But that's not what you said. You said boys should feel weird not if

I was a Lego kid but out of curiousity, what's the difference between a boy playing with GI Joes and Barbies that makes it acceptable to you?

I know we all assume this is DOA, but what would it change?

Instead of two signs, one for boys where most boxes are blue, and one sign for girls where most boxes are pink. You are now going to get one sign for toys, but willing to bet the aisles stay pretty segregated in their inventory.

Little boy Sue, how do you do, is still going to end up in the pink aisle, which is still right next to the blue aisles, so he is still going to feel weird.

Loved my erector set, it even had the electric motor.
The creative discovery museum in Chattanooga had a hole big display of them for years. They did all types of cool stuff, and told you how to build them yourself and gave you the spare part pieces you needed.

Issue for me is they didnt play too nice with Legos at the time. Later they did, but not to start.

The creative discovery museum in Chattanooga had a hole big display of them for years. They did all types of cool stuff, and told you how to build them yourself and gave you the spare part pieces you needed.

Issue for me is they didnt play too nice with Legos at the time. Later they did, but not to start.

Never had Legos. My Erector set was probably from the 50s since it was my dads.

VN Store

Back