New California bill. More insanity

I won't pretend to know the ins and outs of what is happening in Cali at the moment, but from the dozens of Californians I've met that moved to TN during pandemic it must not all be sunshine and rainbows.

I've read many articles that talk about how bad the economy is in Cal.

This looks like this going to be a thread that fills up rather quickly with Gavin's newly found power and nonsense.

California Bans Small Off-Road Gas Engines, Including Lawnmowers And Chainsaws | ZeroHedge

One more thing on this...

I can't wait for that simpleton to answer to the firefighters that need a heavy duty logging chainsaw during the frequent forest fires they have. Or, like most things California, they'll have "exemptions" built in with a "good for me, but not for thee" attitude.

One more thing on this...

I can't wait for that simpleton to answer to the firefighters that need a heavy duty logging chainsaw during the frequent forest fires they have. Or, like most things California, they'll have "exemptions" built in with a "good for me, but not for thee" attitude.

of course there will be exemptions for the government

What's imsanity?
Insanity is telling any business how to arrange the floor plan of their stores. What the heck business does the State have in what items I put in what aisles in MY store? What next, I can’t put butter in the dairy aisle?

VN Store

Back