New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
Haha. Of course it’s the Democrats’ fault. You can’t see the forest for the trees, chief.

Bush gets blame there and alot but the no doc loans were a disaster.

Some people need someone else to restrain them. The zero down zero docs effected alot of people who werent ready to have a mortgage or who thought they could ride the boom and sell before the interest only 4 year part stopped and they were screwed when the rate kicked in.

Bush jr was not a conservative though.

Just a fool.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Bush gets blame there and alot but the no doc loans were a disaster.

Some people need someone else to restrain them. The zero down zero docs effected alot of people who werent ready to have a mortgage or who thought they could ride the boom and sell before the interest only 4 year part stopped and they were screwed when the rate kicked in.

Bush jr was not a conservative though.

Just a fool.
A fool who served two terms. What’s that say about Donny??

Agree.
And the housing bubble burst that was the beginning of the Great Recession occurred under GW Bush but Obama gets blamed for it.
I'm sure some did, and it was a liberal policy of irresponsible inclusion that caused it. But while there were conservative voices that warned it was coming they did nothing to prevent or stop it. Makes them culpable as well. I would say history has been somewhat generous to Obama in regards to his policy and it's impacts.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Voters are idiots.
I personally am looking forward to 4$ a gallon diesel fuel and supply chain F ups. 10$ 2x4s and a return to the triple taxation of small business.
It’s going to be awesome.

It brings me comfort to know if a true catastrophic event happens that most of those city dwelling supper smart Democrats are all going to die while the country folks can survive.

I personally am looking forward to 4$ a gallon diesel fuel and supply chain F ups. 10$ 2x4s and a return to the triple taxation of small business.

It brings me comfort to know if a true catastrophic event happens that most of those city dwelling supper smart Democrats are all going to die while the country folks can survive.
Can you skin a buck?

Read my post again. I said I trusted him with the economy. I did nothing of the sort, a strawman was built by another and you jumped on the wagon without the facts.

And the economy way humming with great gains, markets go up and down. Look where it was before he took office and when covid hit. The trend was there.
3 words....price per gallon.

Should you have freedom of choice to drive drunk? Drunk drivers do not kill nearly as many people per year as the maskless people who spread covid. Not saying masks would shut the whole thing down, but it would prevent a lot of it.
We already do and yes you did.

Should you have freedom of choice to drive drunk? Drunk drivers do not kill nearly as many people per year as the maskless people who spread covid. Not saying masks would shut the whole thing down, but it would prevent a lot of it.

By all means please provide proof of your last sentence.

To me, common sense rather than a lockdown seems better:

(1) If in public places (indoors), mandatory mask wearing;
(2) Maintain social distancing;
(3) Wash your hands; and
(4) If you're old and/or vulnerable, stay the F at home.
smdh

By all means please provide proof of your last sentence.

image.png

Why you tryna act like peep didn't post that already, half a bazillion times.

Haha. Of course it’s the Democrats’ fault. You can’t see the forest for the trees, chief.
How can you blame W when he flat out told us it was a problem? And then the legislation that was passed “to insure the American Dream was attained” encouraged it. So yes you can lay a ton of that at Dems feet. GOP has to own the deregulation of banking that pushed that to a critical mass.

[VIDEO=]

image.png

Why you tryna act like peep didn't post that already, half a bazillion times.

The stench of failure. Your mask obsession is pathetic. There is no need for the vast majority of people to wear masks. It’s unnatural. I bet you also think all these “surge in cases” are all legit. Lol. You are a big problem with what’s going on. You have such an irrational fear and position about a virus that has an astronomically high survival rate.

So here is another question, how long should we wear masks?

Reactions: StarRaider
The stench of failure. Your mask obsession is pathetic. There is no need for the vast majority of people to wear masks. It’s unnatural. I bet you also think all these “surge in cases” are all legit. Lol. You are a big problem with what’s going on. You have such an irrational fear and position about a virus that has an astronomically high survival rate.

So here is another question, how long should we wear masks?

How many reasons do you have for not doing everything unless you just happen to want to do it?

VN Store

Back