New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
Kind of like you're reply to my post?
Show me where I redirected?
If I remember correctly, you asserted trumps great impact on the economy.
Then, when confronted with graphs showing otherwise, you devolved into generalities.

This is the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Maybe you can answer this. If masks are so successful then why are countries that have had draconian style lockdowns with mask mandates. Still seeing positive cases go up?

Do you really not understand how viruses work?

Well, obviously, you are smarter than the CDC and AMA. Lucky to have your brilliant scientific mind here, we are.

I defer to all things medical to you heretofore, Einstein.

Well, obviously, you are smarter than the CDC and AMA. Lucky to have your brilliant scientific mind here, we are.

LOL, says the girl that moved to a different state due to the Corona!

Show me where I redirected?
If I remember correctly, you asserted trumps great impact on the economy.
Then, when confronted with graphs showing otherwise, you devolved into generalities.
Read my post again. I said I trusted him with the economy. I did nothing of the sort, a strawman was built by another and you jumped on the wagon without the facts.

And the economy way humming with great gains, markets go up and down. Look where it was before he took office and when covid hit. The trend was there.

Please stop typing things out like you are Yoda....its just weird to read like that.

No it wouldn’t.... this virus flairs back up anytime someone pokes their head back out..... we should have the freedom of choice on how we want to handle it

Should you have freedom of choice to drive drunk? Drunk drivers do not kill nearly as many people per year as the maskless people who spread covid. Not saying masks would shut the whole thing down, but it would prevent a lot of it.

Nice deflection. Can’t answer the question? Go to the straw man. You probably think a lockdown will not only work but stimulate the economy right?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Should you have freedom of choice to drive drunk? Drunk drivers do not kill nearly as many people per year as the maskless people who spread covid. Not saying masks would shut the whole thing down, but it would prevent a lot of it.
Maskless people spread COVID? Are they infected?

You brought up Clinton. It’s disingenuous to bring up the economy in 2000 without mentioning who controlled the federal purse strings.
When the conversation is concerning presidents and their impacts on the economy, it is indeed redirecting to attempt to shift the conversation to something other than presidents.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

All those minorities who vote democrat and who are most impacted by not being able to telework are going to love this!!

When the conversation is concerning presidents and their impacts on the economy, it is indeed redirecting to attempt to shift the conversation to something other than presidents.
Ok. Clinton was president when the dot com bubble burst. George W inherited that **** show but continues to be blamed for it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Ok. Clinton was president when the dot com bubble burst. George W inherited that **** show but continues to be blamed for it.
Agree.
And the housing bubble burst that was the beginning of the Great Recession occurred under GW Bush but Obama gets blamed for it.

Agree.
And the housing bubble burst that was the beginning of the Great Recession occurred under GW Bush but Obama gets blamed for it.
Blame for the housing bubble is rightfully laid at the feet of Bill Clinton and Barney Frank. W knew something bad was coming but couldn’t get congressional democrats to get over Gore losing.

Reactions: hog88 and 82_VOL_83
Blame for the housing bubble is rightfully laid at the feet of Bill Clinton and Barney Frank. W knew something bad was coming but couldn’t get congressional democrats to get over Gore losing.
Haha. Of course it’s the Democrats’ fault. You can’t see the forest for the trees, chief.

VN Store

Back