New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
Ahhhh, yes... the old scientists are "mindless idiots" chestnut when it comes to a global pandemic. What exactly is it that you do for a job, sir? Do tell how you know more about communicable diseases than Dr. Fauci.
I know more about driving a truck in interstate commerce than you will ever know. Does that mean I should be your only source of information regarding the transportation industry?

Precisely!

And what, pray tell, is our current national CV-19 policy under the Trump administration?
Where have I said that Trump is the answer? Pretty sure I've said the opposite multiple times. You don't pay attention very well

I know more about driving a truck in interstate commerce than you will ever know. Does that mean I should be your only source of information regarding the transportation industry?

This is why we have advisory PANELS eh.

Fauci is ONE member of said panel. And, oh btw, Trump obviously gives a rat's ass what Fauci has to say.

Where have I said that Trump is the answer? Pretty sure I've said the opposite multiple times. You don't pay attention very well

This may come as a surprise, but I don't read all your posts eh.

But, hey, do answer my question since you don't like what Fauci says: What is our current national CV-19 policy under the Trump administration?

This is why we have advisory PANELS eh.

Fauci is ONE member of said panel. And, oh btw, Trump obviously gives a rat's ass what Fauci has to say.
Then why do you insist on lapping up everything fauci has said despite the presence of others who disagree with him.

Reactions: StarRaider
Ranked by deaths per million population (lowest to highest).

Translation: We're ranked #209 in the world based on deaths per 1M population. So, yeah, nearly every civilized country on the planet is doing better than we are.

View attachment 323311
In other words, better than Belgium, Spain, UK, Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil, and about the same as Italy and France. Notably: worse than Sweden (who did not lock down).

Would you say that we are more similar to that list, or to New Zealand, Papau New Guinea, and Rwanda (who are much higher up the list)?

This may come as a surprise, but I don't read all your posts eh.

But, hey, do answer my question since you don't like what Fauci says: What is our current national CV-19 policy under the Trump administration?
you should read them. You'd likely learn something

They let Fauci drive that policy. Trump was an idiot for allowing that fame hungry munchkin on stage

We know the demographics most affected. Locking down healthy people is pure idiocy and had nothing to do with any virus. People pushing it are morons or sadists

Ranked by deaths per million population (lowest to highest).

Translation: We're ranked #209 in the world based on deaths per 1M population. So, yeah, nearly every civilized country on the planet is doing better than we are.

View attachment 323311
I don't even know where to start. I don't have the time or dexterity in my fingers to explain this to you.

In other words, better than Belgium, Spain, UK, Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil, and about the same as Italy and France. Notably: worse than Sweden (who did not lock down).

Heh. Cup's half full eh?

Sure! On that note, Tanzania, Niger, Uganda and Burkina Faso could all teach us something. :)

you should read them. You'd likely learn something

They let Fauci drive that policy. Trump was an idiot for allowing that fame hungry munchkin on stage

We know the demographics most affected. Locking down healthy people is pure idiocy and had nothing to do with any virus. People pushing it are morons or sadists

FINALLY... something we agree on.

You do understand that the N95 masks were (and remain) in short supply. What would have happened had Fauci said otherwise? Think: Toiletpaper.
He said "they may make you feel better" and "may prevent a droplet" But now he's totally flopped. Why? I guess he enjoys the attention and enjoys the power to influence people to make people shutdown and make people wear a mask

Some have and some haven't. There's no consistency except for the current guy is wrong. That's not good policy

I was just repeating from the most current report from the Biden transition team. tifwytiw

Last edited:

VN Store

Back