New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
That’s my preferred mask too.
I walk around calling everyone “Jessee” and telling them “it’s time to cook”.
I can't wear them cause I'm a real man with a beard. Not some smooth face soy boy!

I kid, I have one too but it's useless to me because of my facial hair.

I really don’t know exactly what you’re trying to point out here except your ability to use search engines.

I did not spend much time using it. Some people talk like they never have, so I bumped this black hole crowd with a few photons. Maybe they are just having a bad day, but so far they have been all down in the mouth. I'm talking about hopelessly negative and double down ignorant.

South Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand, USA

Let's play a fun game called "One of these things is not like the other." Any takers?

Who does not know that every country is different? The salient issue concerns differences in policy for the purpose of containing covid. You can talk about that or not. Or not means you're a big, fat zero, not even showing up as anything but a pest.

Who does not know that every country is different? The salient issue concerns differences in policy for the purpose of containing covid. You can talk about that or not. Or not means you're a big, fat zero, not even showing up as anything but a pest.
You do realize you've cherry picked some tiny countries, a couple of which who are island isolates, with no similarities to the United States, right?

Also, I'm sure you are aware that some of their "case numbers" have spiked since lockdowns were lifted, right?

Additionally, you have surely seen what has happened in European countries that actually have some similarities to the US, I'm sure.

And, you have compared cases per population? Deaths per population?

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and NEO
Went to the store and already seeing shelves empty again. Just the threat of another lock down is causing panic. Welcome to Biden’s America
Meh.
We’re 2 1/2 months out.
If people are freaking already then they are going to need a nap before the real freak out time.

Meh.
We’re 2 1/2 months out.
If people are freaking already then they are going to need a nap before the real freak out time.
All we are hearing from him and his soon to be regime is 4-6 week shutdown and don’t spend the holidays with your family. I understand the panic

Reactions: NEO
Trump's top "science" guy encourages a revolt in Michigan after Governor Whitmer imposes new restrictions. He later clarifies he wasn't promoting violence and says he was encouraging people to "vote". Mhhhmmm. Pretty sure the vote already happened, jerkwad.

Elect a clown, expect a circus. January 20th is coming Donnie.

Scott W. Atlas
"The only way this stops is if people rise up. You get what you accept. #FreedomMatters #StepUp"

tenor (55).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: lostsheep
Trump's top "science" guy encourages a revolt in Michigan after Governor Whitmer imposes new restrictions. He later clarifies he wasn't promoting violence and says he was encouraging people to "vote". Mhhhmmm. Pretty sure the vote already happened, jerkwad.

Scott W. Atlas
"The only way this stops is if people rise up. You get what you accept. #FreedomMatters #StepUp"

View attachment 323252

I don’t get what the problem is . Our Republic and constitution are founded on what he said . He should stick to his guns .

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Biden’s national lockdown talk is going to start another hoarding run on toilet paper. Making my monthly sams trip and there’s people with carts of nothing but toilet paper stacked up.

Reactions: GSD82

Scott W. Atlas

View attachment 323252
He isn't wrong. She should be removed from office

Biden’s national lockdown talk is going to start another hoarding run on toilet paper. Making my monthly sams trip and there’s people with carts of nothing but toilet paper stacked up.

Yep no more toilet paper at ours either. It is about to get stupid again.

Scott W. Atlas

View attachment 323252
Joe biden and Kamala Harris literally set up a fund to bail out people destroying property and looting from businesses.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Cite example. Any example.
She doesn't have the power to keep locking people down. She doesn't have the power to force businesses to close and people to lose everything. Of course these lock downs don't apply to her family

I'm not surprised you all support tyranny. On the other hand maybe these people deserve anything bad that comes their way, they voted for her and Biden so screw them. I hope they suffer.
May want to buy some Prep H to help you get over the election butthurt.

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back