New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
Biden has already said that he would only support lockdown as a last resort if advised by experts that it's the only way.
He favors educating, strict adherence to safety practices and providing the funds for businesses to stay open and reopen.
The claims that he favors lockdown are false.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Biden has already said that he would only support lockdown as a last resort if advised by experts that it's the only way.
He favors educating, strict adherence to safety practices and providing the funds for businesses to stay open and reopen.

LOL

Well then he needs to tell this doctor on his advisory team to STFU or he’ll get Fauci’d.

But why do that when there is no penalty and others must conform to accept my lifestyle? You're being selfish
Hey, Moe power to them. Does that not wreak of job security for me? I'd much rather not see these pts suffer and die. It's hard on the soul.

NO, NO, NO!

Why can't you get it through your thick head that once we accept the local, state, federal government has that power they will use it again and again for lesser and lesser emergencies?

Because they have faith in the government it’s cute and sad at the same time .

To me, common sense rather than a lockdown seems better:

(1) If in public places (indoors), mandatory mask wearing;
(2) Maintain social distancing;
(3) Wash your hands; and
(4) If you're old and/or vulnerable, stay the F at home.
To me, washing hands is what should be mandatory. Some of you clowns do a deuce and don't wash your hands. I see some of you leave the stalls and then walk past the sink on your way out the bathroom.

Then you shake hands with someone 10 mins later. Disgusting

A better plan would to just start shooting anyone over 70 so they don't die from pandemics.

I will take my Presidential Medal of Freedom in chocolate form please.

Look I hate wearing masks as much as anyone else. Felt claustrophobic in IKEA yesterday after an hour (not my choice of a trip btw). But, to reduce transmission, it's just common sense.
Posted this a while ago, but as the weather gets colder across the country, you will be able to physically see just how effective a mask is. Also, I was sitting in a parking lot a few weeks ago and saw this car pull up near me. The driver got out with her mask on and exhaled the cigarette smoke as she was walking away from the car. Smoke went everywhere around that damn mask.

Reactions: DC_Vol
To me, washing hands is what should be mandatory. Some of you clowns do a deuce and don't wash your hands. I see some of you leave the stalls and then walk past the sink on your way out the bathroom.

I don't need the government or some democrat to tell me to wash my hands, my parents taught me that

It’s for the betterment of society, if you don’t build up your immune system , I’ll do it for you . My poop has magical properties since it doesn’t stink , be grateful that I help you out . Thought I’d get this in while NGV is asleep . 😊

This is why I started using paper towels everytime I touch door handles in public restrooms. People that do that should have their ******* sewn shut.

The one positive from Covid is handshakes going the way of the dodo bird. Always hated shaking hands.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
A better plan would to just start shooting anyone over 70 so they don't die from pandemics.

I will take my Presidential Medal of Freedom in chocolate form please.

Damn at the congressional seats that will be open .

Look I hate wearing masks as much as anyone else. Felt claustrophobic in IKEA yesterday after an hour (not my choice of a trip btw). But, to reduce transmission, it's just common sense.
Also, what you don't understand or chose not to understand is that some people are like myself. If we give up ground on the mask mandates, then this will open the door for them to mandate the vaccine next. You're starting to set a precedent with the mandatory mask wearing that most people do not want to set.

Posted this a while ago, but as the weather gets colder across the country, you will be able to physically see just how effective a mask is. Also, I was sitting in a parking lot a few weeks ago and saw this car pull up near me. The driver got out with her mask on and exhaled the cigarette smoke as she was walking away from the car. Smoke went everywhere around that damn mask.
I picked up my mom's rx at CVS a week ago. The pharmacist was pulling and tugging on the outside of his mask the entire 10 minutes I was standing in line. Handling people's prescriptions as they were filled and checking people out at the register.

The one positive from Covid is handshakes going the way of the dodo bird. Always hated shaking hands.

Not me . I’m a handshaker , I want to see if you’ll look me in the eye before we start our conversation . You can learn a lot about someone from a handshake in just a few seconds .

Reactions: volinsd
This is why I started using paper towels everytime I touch door handles in public restrooms. People that do that should have their ******* sewn shut.

LOL I’ll bet Truck-stops gives you the shivers . You guys so delicate . 😂

Reactions: hog88
Well then he needs to tell this doctor on his advisory team to STFU or he’ll get Fauci’d.

It's called free speech. Unlike Trump, Biden has not muzzled his scientists or squelched any message other than "it's ok, everyone!"

Not me . I’m a handshaker , I want to see if you’ll look me in the eye before we start our conversation . You can learn a lot about someone from a handshake in just a few seconds .

I used to believe the same but found out I was completely wrong.

Also, what you don't understand or chose not to understand is that some people are like myself. If we give up ground on the mask mandates, then this will open the door for them to mandate the vaccine next. You're starting to set a precedent with the mandatory mask wearing that most people do not want to set.
it's just a mask
it's just two weeks
it's just until there's a vaccine
it's just until we know the vaccine works
it's just a job, here's $300
it's just a business, you can start another
it's just a funeral, comment on the online obituary
it's just one Christmas, well maybe two
it's just a game
it's just a graduation
it's just a small sacrifice, don't you care about the suffering of others?

VN Store

Back