New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
Biden has already said that he would only support lockdown as a last resort if advised by experts that it's the only way.
He favors educating, strict adherence to safety practices and providing the funds for businesses to stay open and reopen.
The claims that he favors lockdown are false.
Why do open businesses need money? Just get govt out of the freaking way

He has said many times he wants lockdown and his advisors are out there pushing it also

It's called free speech. Unlike Trump, Biden has not muzzled his scientists or squelched any message other than "it's ok, everyone!"

This is golden coming from you , regale us all again with the story of your sister firing people because they didn’t use proper English as a nurse in the south . 😂

It's called free speech. Unlike Trump, Biden has not muzzled his scientists or squelched any message other than "it's ok, everyone!"
But just like Trump he's not including economists either. Trump's response killed the economy and Joe is going on a very similar path. It's like he has a memory problem or something

I work in construction so I use my fair share of portajohns. But if you're using a restroom with soap and running water you ought to wash your hands after wiping your ass or touching your dick.

Actually you should wash your hands before you wipe your azz and touch your dik if you stop and think for a minute about what’s out there just waiting on your immune system to be down that day . 🤷‍♂️ I would also think that if you use portajohns on the regular with your construction buddies , people washing their hands inside a rest room is the least of your worries . I wouldn’t use a portajohn after some of my trucker buddies , I’d rather dig a hole in the dirt first .

Ah. You know more than the CDC and AMA. Good to know.

If you have no common sense be my guest and look to government agencies to fill in your gaps. You need to check the label on the masks they sell in the stores. Masks are a fashion statement and that's about it. The only place real N95 masks are needed is in a hospital setting when surgeons are operating.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32
A better plan would to just start shooting anyone over 70 so they don't die from pandemics.

I will take my Presidential Medal of Freedom in chocolate form please.
I would prefer the simple needle behind the ear if I had to choose.

Not me . I’m a handshaker , I want to see if you’ll look me in the eye before we start our conversation . You can learn a lot about someone from a handshake in just a few seconds .
I don’t mind looking in the eyes, but as someone who has tiny Trump hands, shaking hands sucks.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Actually you should wash your hands before you wipe your azz and touch your dik if you stop and think for a minute about what’s out there just waiting on your immune system to be down that day . 🤷‍♂️ I would also think that if you use portajohns on the regular with your construction buddies , people washing their hands inside a rest room is the least of your worries . I wouldn’t use a portajohn after some of my trucker buddies , I’d rather dig a hole in the dirt first .
The crabs and clap will kill anything that transfers from your hands. So I've heard.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
And here you were thinking Biden was going to surround himself with smart people. First Zeke Emmanuel says people shouldn’t live beyond 75 and now this moron thinks shutting the economy down, borrowing/printing trillions of dollars and paying people money they won’t be able to spend for nearly two months will actually help the economy recover faster.

There's definitely a lot of dumb present already on his staff, but think about this. He is giving people money who are trapped at home so they get on Amazon and purchase and you know where 90% of Amazon products come from. He's taking care of his best buddies while we are locked down. Chinanomics.

Reactions: MWR and MG1968

If you're able to wash your hands after using the restroom, then you should. In some instances (like a portashitter) that isn't feasible. That's my position on the issue.

That was my issue with Trump and his response. It was always a Dr or scientist pushing a singular view but zero economists
I agree with the idea that its a massive problem to respond to this situation just based on science, or just based on economic impact. Both needed to be accounted for and factored in to making decisions.

I don't think I agree that Trump jumped on just the science response tho. Had he done that, the economy and unemployment would look worse than it does. IF this admin decides to run that direction, (a heavy handed and broad federal response) I think we will see what it would have looked like at that point.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Make sure all of you abide by these requirements over Thanksgiving, or else Biden is coming for you
Not more than 10 people at your house
Everyone should eat outside
No one should stay for more than 3 hours
The restroom should be cleaned between uses

Posted this in the Corona thread but this statement is bizarre to me - none of the examples he used in the interview (which I watched) did 4 - 6 week lockdowns. Two prime examples were New Zealand and Australia which did lockdowns of 3 and 4 months. In addition both are island nations and they basically required all visitors (greatly reduced BTW) to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. Given we are unlikely to be able to achieve the level of travel control into and out of the country that these two small countries achieved it's baffling to me how we could control the virus in 1/3 the time.

The other interpretation of his "plan" is that it is to control things until the vaccine is widely available but as of now there is no approved vaccine and I've seen no projections that it could be widely available in February/March which would be the end of his timeline.

IOW - it doesn't seem like a credible statement

Reactions: hog88
Posted this in the Corona thread but this statement is bizarre to me - none of the examples he used in the interview (which I watched) did 4 - 6 week lockdowns. Two prime examples were New Zealand and Australia which did lockdowns of 3 and 4 months. In addition both are island nations and they basically required all visitors (greatly reduced BTW) to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. Given we are unlikely to be able to achieve the level of travel control into and out of the country that these two small countries achieved it's baffling to me how we could control the virus in 1/3 the time.

The other interpretation of his "plan" is that it is to control things until the vaccine is widely available but as of now there is no approved vaccine and I've seen no projections that it could be widely available in February/March which would be the end of his timeline.

IOW - it doesn't seem like a credible statement
Imagine Biden shutting the border to Mexico. Imagine.

Reactions: MWR and volinbham
Also, what you don't understand or chose not to understand is that some people are like myself. If we give up ground on the mask mandates, then this will open the door for them to mandate the vaccine next. You're starting to set a precedent with the mandatory mask wearing that most people do not want to set.

Well, by this slippery slope theory, I shouldn't worry about Roe v. Wade either, eh?

HHMMMMMMmmmmm...

VN Store

Back