New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
If you have no common sense be my guest and look to government agencies to fill in your gaps. You need to check the label on the masks they sell in the stores. Masks are a fashion statement and that's about it. The only place real N95 masks are needed is in a hospital setting when surgeons are operating.

Thank you, Dr. Finetush.

We’ve already seen how lockdowns go and genius Joe wants to double down on stupid. Catastrophically stupid.

I agree with the idea that its a massive problem to respond to this situation just based on science, or just based on economic impact. Both needed to be accounted for and factored in to making decisions.

I don't think I agree that Trump jumped on just the science response tho. Had he done that, the economy and unemployment would look worse than it does. IF this admin decides to run that direction, (a heavy handed and broad federal response) I think we will see what it would have looked like at that point.
Interesting take here. As an engineer, I am often frustrated that bean counters are often given more importance than what engineers recommend. But in this case, you argue that the bean counters were shutdown.

My head is going to explode.

Actually you should wash your hands before you wipe your azz and touch your dik if you stop and think for a minute about what’s out there just waiting on your immune system to be down that day . 🤷‍♂️ I would also think that if you use portajohns on the regular with your construction buddies , people washing their hands inside a rest room is the least of your worries . I wouldn’t use a portajohn after some of my trucker buddies , I’d rather dig a hole in the dirt first .
That's funny, my dad always told me when I was young to wash my hands before and then again after if I lost control of the little feller.

Well, by this slippery slope theory, I shouldn't worry about Roe v. Wade either, eh?

HHMMMMMMmmmmm...
man_with_brain_stupid_meme1.jpg

Did you become infected?
I’m the boss over my department so I spend a lot of time in an office by myself..... I did treat two covid positive patients myself in the last two months and I helped move some residents to a temporary covid unit...... I was one of 8-15 employees in the building that have not become infected.... I usually don’t get sick very often and have been lucky to avoid the bad flu seasons as well.

Reactions: MontyPython
That's funny, my dad always told me when I was young to wash my hands before and then again after if I lost control of the little feller.

We wouldn’t dare let anybody infected with anything touch it , but we will after touching everything everybody else has touched . We just don’t think about it . Lol

When you work for POTUS, your free speech is best exercised in private. In public, if your opinion contradicts POTUS, you best be prepared to face the consequences.

Biden is the President elect, not POTUS. And, if POTUS is a moron like Trump, you are forced to tell the truth to save lives.

Interesting take here. As an engineer, I am often frustrated that bean counters are often given more importance than what engineers recommend. But in this case, you argue that the bean counters were shutdown.

My head is going to explode.
No. Im not arguing that the bean counters (economist in this case) were shut out of the discussion with Trump. He didn't demand lockdowns nationwide but rather left it up to the states and or local leaders as to how to handle it locally.

To me, common sense rather than a lockdown seems better:

(1) If in public places (indoors), mandatory mask wearing;
(2) Maintain social distancing;
(3) Wash your hands; and
(4) If you're old and/or vulnerable, stay the F at home.
Monty, why is common sense acceptable now under Biden?

To answer your question, no I will not comply with his lockdown. We already have a common sense mask mandate here in Virginia and to be honest its had no bearing on the numbers.

Monty, why is common sense acceptable now under Biden?

To answer your question, no I will not comply with his lockdown. We already have a common sense mask mandate here in Virginia and to be honest its had no bearing on the numbers.

You know this... how? All scientific studies I've seen to date indicate otherwise.

When you work for POTUS, your free speech is best exercised in private. In public, if your opinion contradicts POTUS, you best be prepared to face the consequences.
Especially Trump. Of course, we've never seen so many people from an administration speak out as we have while Trump has been President

This guy is an idiot. What good does paying people do if the economy is shut down?

He clearly doesn’t understand supply chain dynamics, either. Shortages will be exponentially worse than they were back in March and April of this year.

I disagree, he does understand, he wants this to happen. You pay people not to work, many will rely on this. You guys dont give these people credit, they know whats going on. They want a broken economy.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back