New TN Bill will allow you to kill robbers

I don't slum it at the trailer park. And that line always makes me laugh. No one tough has ever said it in real life or wrote it.[/QUOTE said:
Just as I thought...

I'm going to end my part in this discussion. I don't agree with murder over property. To each their own.
I don't agree with people taking other peoples' possessions and I don't agree with the taking of lives.

Having posted that, there's this:

Be smart, don't put your life in danger if you value it at all.
If you don't value your own life to the point that you risk it for "things" that don't belong to you, how valuable is it then, to anyone else?

What a sad state of affairs that it has come to this.

Man, if being well of makes you a better person, which is what k-town seems to be suggesting, Trump must be a really swell guy.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
I don't agree with people taking other peoples' possessions and I don't agree with the taking of lives.

Having posted that, there's this:

Be smart, don't put your life in danger if you value it at all.
If you don't value your own life to the point that you risk it for "things" that don't belong to you, how valuable is it then, to anyone else?

What a sad state of affairs that it has come to this.

That’s about the way I look at it. Why should I feel sympathetic towards a person that values my property more than their life?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
I'm poor, but I don't steal things.
I was poor at one point. Never stole things. Knew rich kids who broke into cars at the mall and into houses.

Rich or poor no one should steal anything.

My point is life is more valuable than property. If it can be saved it should be.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I was poor at one point. Never stole things. Knew rich kids who broke into cars at the mall and into houses.

My point is life is more valuable than property. If it can be saved it should be.
I'm OK with this.

People should be smart enough not to risk their life by taking someone else's property.

Man, if being well of makes you a better person, which is what k-town seems to be suggesting, Trump must be a really swell guy.
No. Not taking a life when someone steals something because your feelings are hurt makes you a better person.

Also Trump is not rich. He is living on credit and owes hundreds of millions. He is just former rich guy broke. He has enough connections with rich Russian mobsters and spys that he can always borrow more.

Obviously some people value others property more than their own life.

Reactions: AM64 and Y9 Vol
No. Not taking a life when someone steals something because your feelings are hurt makes you a better person.

Also Trump is not rich. He is living on credit and owes hundreds of millions. He is just former rich guy broke. He has enough connections with rich Russian mobsters and spys that he can always borrow more.
Come on, Man. Even you don't believe this crapola.

The amount of $ you have is not the true measure of a man, anyway.

Who's more guilty? The guy willing to steal the property of others knowing it could mean his life, or the guy willing to kill to protect his property? You keep putting the onus on the property owner. I would put it on the property thief. One doesn't happen if the other simply doesn't take what isn't his. Cause and effect.

VN Store

Back