New TN Bill will allow you to kill robbers

atkins-4.jpg
We sure that's not a dude?

Reactions: StarRaider
So if you're insured, it's OK to come into their house and take their things?
I am all for self defense. If you see someone in your house and its dark or they threaten you shoot them. If you catch them them and they give up hold them at gunpoint for the cops and don't execute them. If they are running away don't shoot them in the back.

Pretty simple, if you aren't in danger don't shoot anyone.

That is pretty reasonable.

Anyone who murders someone for material things and aren't in danger are murderers and definitely aren't Christians.

And yes you should let someone get away and use your insurance instead of killing someone if possible.

New TN bill was just proposed that will allow a person to shoot a criminal on their property who are stealing from them whether or not their lives are in danger.

Currently, your life or someone else's life must be in danger to use deadly force.

With this new bill you life does not need to be in danger. You simply need to feel deadly force is required to keep your property safe.

Not gonna lie.....I like it.

You step on my property with intent to steal then you get what you get. Just walk out the house, pull the trigger, and then call the morgue to come get the body.

How's everybody else feel about this bill?

The downside could be a shop keeper could just shoot a customer thinking he was stealing. Bill needs tightened up a bit.
This sounds like an unmitigated disaster

I am all for self defense. If you see someone in your house and its dark or they threaten you shoot them. If you catch them them and they give up hold them at gunpoint for the cops and don't execute them. If they are running away don't shoot them in the back.

Pretty simple, if you aren't in danger don't shoot anyone.

That is pretty reasonable.

Anyone who murders someone for material things and aren't in danger are murderers and definitely aren't Christians.

And yes you should let someone get away and use your insurance instead of killing someone if possible.
They come into my house uninvited, at night, they will be leaving in a bag. I will be sad. They will be dead. Their life will be over, mine will never be the same.

Don't want to but will if they make me.

There are some home invaders that have intentions of violence before they steal and if these types of criminals are shot/killed it is fine by me. I remember reading about this gift to society earlier this year.
Elderly homeowner attacked, robbed during Jackson County home invasion | WKRN News 2

Is someone is attacked its self defense. Not murder.

We are talking about thieves who are not a threat.

So you're advocating it's okay to rob someone?

Pretty sure that is illegal.
We sure that's not a dude?

Not surprised. I'm sure you have never seen a woman in real life that isn't a family member.

They come into my house uninvited, at night, they will be leaving in a bag. I will be sad. They will be dead. Their life will be over, mine will never be the same.

If they aren't a threat or are fleeing then they didn't "make you" fake tough guy.

That is the whole point. If they actually "make you" by catching you off guard or attacking you no one has any issue.

I agree with your limits too. Like I said earlier I don’t know what I own I’d be willing to kill for property wise including my vehicles. But if you break into my home I guarantee you will be staring down the muzzle of a pistol if I’ve got time to get to it.

In Texas we already have similar property protection rights and I can’t remember seeing an incident on the news. I’m sure they’ve happened but they aren’t common.
This right here. If someone has the balls to break in to your home while you are there, they have balls enough to hurt you. I certainly wouldn't want to take someones life over stuff but I would make them think I will. If they get aggressive, the game changes. This happened to my wife when she was home and 7 months pregnant. I was at work at the time. She saw him, got the 357, walked out to the garage. he ran but was caught a short time later. Judge explained to him how fortunate he was to still be breathing air after breaking in to a home where a already pissed off pregnant woman was living.

That's already covered by current law. This is about killing someone for taking your weed trimmer out of a shed

Reactions: k-town_king
Is someone is attacked its self defense. Not murder.

We are talking about thieves who are not a threat.

Pretty sure that is illegal.

Not surprised. I'm sure you have never seen a woman in real life that isn't a family member.

Apparently, if this bill passes, then shooting them for stealing will be legal. That means not murder, at least according to the law.

If someone breaks into your house they are a threat. Period
Yes. And all threats don't require the same level of response. Not unless you are a scary punk bytch and are so afraid that you just have to shoot someone.

I like this more as a deterrent than anything else. I'm not for shooting anyone over stolen property, but if a thief knows it can happen, and happen legally, it just might give them pause to commit the crime in the first place.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Yes. And all threats don't require the same level of response. Not unless you are a scary punk bytch and are so afraid that you just have to shoot someone.

Yeah, yeah I’m a scared punk bitch.

It’s not a fear thing, it’s an opportunity to train in real world conditions. It’s hard to hit a moving target in low light conditions.

Apparently, if this bill passes, then shooting them for stealing will be legal. That means not murder, at least according to the law.

It won't and it shouldn't. That is why in 99% of the country this is considered murder.

Should be legal to shoot them.
More of that right wing descent into their subversion of Christianity to push their fake Christian version of Sharia law. Well at least they only take a hand. Hell lets take people to the town square and stone them too when they do something bad.

What kind of punk bitch feels the need to break into someone else's home and take **** that doesn't belong to them?

VN Store

Back