New TN Bill will allow you to kill robbers

It obviously is in his hood.
I briefly unignored and realized he's bragging about his money because he has insurance.

I'm smart. I live in a majority white neighborhood. Zero crime. Don't have to waste a bunch on insurance.

Feels bad looking at a guy who's trying to rationalize his crap decisions by talking about how much money he supposedly has and how 'evolved' he is.

So in reality it will be a great thing.

Here's how it was described:

"You step on my property with intent to steal then you get what you get. Just walk out the house, pull the trigger, and then call the morgue to come get the body."

Let me know when you can "see" a person's intent from your front porch. Also, let me know how dead people are going to be able to refute the shooter's claim that they were acting with a particular intent.

"You step on my property with intent to steal then you get what you get. Just walk out the house, pull the trigger, and then call the morgue to come get the body."

Let me know when you can "see" a person's intent from your front porch. Also, let me know how dead people are going to be able to refute the shooter's claim that they were acting with a particular intent.
Beats having to drag them into your house.

Just kidding, relax your cheeks.

Would I personally shoot someone in the back that’s running away? No. Some people do and will. However, it still falls on the person robbing.

Depends on what they took from me and how much I want to keep it. I can see erring on the side of I want to keep what's mine, or keep your hands off my stuff and we're good.

So lets just extend that to anytime something inconvenient or uncomfortable happens. A guy gets smart at the gas station and gets in my face I should be able to kill him to make myself feel safe.
If people get shot over getting smart, your life expectancy just dropped exponentially.

It’s pretty easy to determine a persons intent.

TX has a very similar law if not exactly the same and they’re not stacking bodies. But it’s TX and those people can’t shoot for ****.

It’s pretty easy to determine a persons intent.

TX has a very similar law if not exactly the same and they’re not stacking bodies. But it’s TX and those people can’t shoot for ****.

The neighbors kids are playing ball. It goes over the fence. But you don't see that. Instead, all you see is some shadowy figure poking about your backyard. You're telling me you should be able to whip out your gun and execute them on the spot based solely what you think their intent is?

The neighbors kids are playing ball. It goes over the fence. But you don't see that. Instead, all you see is some shadowy figure poking about your backyard. You're telling me you should be able to whip out your gun and execute them on the spot based solely what you think their intent is?
Lol.

Omg.

Seriously, we can only know for sure if your scenario is tested. Will you volunteer...for science?

Lol.

Omg.

Seriously, we can only know for sure if your scenario is tested. Will you volunteer...for science?

When you're thinking about what laws to pass you have to think about situations like these. This is not as uncommon as you might think.

Reactions: k-town_king

Hell yeah! Little bastards need to keep their ball in their yard!

You are laughably dumb.

Well if in “looking for the ball” the kid decides to break into my shop and “look” and mistakes my Mustang Cobra or my bass boat for his “ball” and I see that then yeah sounds like the law allows me to do just that 😂

Hyperbole much sister? Who am I kidding of course you do!

Reactions: AM64
I'm sure it will agitate the OP if we keep knocking on the drum with all these comments. We could overload the site and get into hot water with Freak.

Maybe Affresh start to everything would be in order?

VN Store

Back