New Uniform Pictures

2001%20Bama%20Stephens.jpg

We need to go back to this design. Big numbers black outline and black name on the back for aways. Also white pants no stripe but with a power T on the front, and just drop the orange pants completely. If we could go back to our late 90s early 2000s uniform design but with matte white helmets I would be extremely pleased.

Agree 10,000%!!! Love this picture by the way. Looks like 2003, 5 OT thriller. My favorite game as a young Vol fan growing up.

Hi, I’ve lurked for a long time and have read this color argument over and over again, so I thought I would try to explain color and help with the discussion. You are all correct… sort of…

Read and appreciated the whole post blitz. Glad you shared.

There's also color blindness and partial color blindness that primarily effects men. The majority of people out there have no idea they may be color blind. Scotland and the US are notable for around 7-10 percent of the population being color blind and since this is East TN and a lot of men are from Scots/Scots-Irish descent it doesn't take much to figure out some of the color disputes. And yes, orange is seen differently.

Here you go, fire away! Yes no maybe! Who wants more? I like the one on the right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: 3 people
Read and appreciated the whole post blitz. Glad you shared.

There's also color blindness and partial color blindness that primarily effects men. The majority of people out there have no idea they may be color blind. Scotland and the US are notable for around 7-10 percent of the population being color blind and since this is East TN and a lot of men are from Scots/Scots-Irish descent it doesn't take much to figure out some of the color disputes. And yes, orange is seen differently.

I'm sure this is racist somehow...But instead of protesting I'm staring at an orange towel with cartoon question marks above my head. :blink: :huh: :pilot:

I think a orange in black uniform should be worn every six years on halloween night. It would be a great thing because who else could still that uniform idea

Reactions: 2 people
I think a orange in black uniform should be worn every six years on halloween night. It would be a great thing because who else could still that uniform idea

Six years is kinda ridiculous. An alternate once a year would be good. Not much of a recruiting tool when a large percentage of players will never get to wear them

VN Store

Back