New Uniform Pictures

They are nice! A nice change up. As Deion Sanders says you look good you play good. But seriously they are nice

Is the T on the hip solid orange or checkerboard orange and white?

Nevermind, it's like thenumbers isn't it, orange/orange checkerboard.

I'm a fan.

You are saying that you or your beloved dp can decipher the precise shade of grey from a photo in a darkened hallway with artificial lighting...? BS!
Give it a rest!
Either way they look good and most people seem excited about them.
Go vols- lets have some fun

No I'm saying he knows the exact shade. And give what a rest? Someone posted something Ainge said that DP claims is incorrect.

It's a discussion board, learn how it works.

rw6z29.jpg

Sorry if already mentioned, but I have not seen those shoes before. Hard to get a good look at them, so I don't know what to think of them yet.

Jesus...I could not be more excited right now, thanks to that Adidas video.

Hope the state outline is on the back like the orange shirts.

I think we have all heard that too many times before.
Either way- they are what shade they are.
Let's hope the boys and recruits get excited about them.
I know I am and think most people will like them. I do hope they are used sparingly. I am more of a traditionalist too, but like the cage rattling also.

And he's been proven right time and time again. If you don't like it, start ignoring what he says.

History lesson,

East Tn mostly sided with the Union and tried to secede from west Tennessee over it. Before the war even started they had to bring up troops from Georgia, and Alabama to try and control east Tennessee against it's will. West tn men went to the south and joined the Confederacy, but as many in East Tn went north and joined the Union. Many who stayed here were apart of gorilla warfare efforts and burning bridges and otherwise destroying infrastructure. Look up the "Bridge Burners" sometime... Crack a history book. East TN = Appalachia = Union, West Tennessee = Plantations = Confederacy. Early on in football tradition this was part of the angst between Tennessee and Alabama, People in the 20's and 30's still knew the family stories.....it was still a apart of fighting that old war.

quot+Gorilla+warfare+quot+_311d6466b6299ce67faf9aed6057606b.png

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back