New Uniform Pictures

Official look from Adidas
BRuETbeCAAEtwco.jpg:large

now i need new undies

Reactions: 1 person
If u pay attention DP isn't always right he missed the boat a few times not sure how reliable he is.

He did. WTF is your problem?

You are the problem. You are a jack ass and never cease to show your colors.
The picture looks literally spot on the color.
If it isn't and someone is in the know then state it as such with proof and end of discussion.
And frankly I don't care what the exact color is you argumentative schmuck, most like them and I hope we start winning while wearing them.
Go to your little cubicle and argue with the mirror!

I was thinking maybe Auburn. Thanks to Kiffin, I thought I heard that we can't host recruits for our first two conference games, so Auburn would be the first home game we could host recruits...and this would likely have the crown even more fired up than usual.

he may need to break them out for ga because if ducks n gators blow us out ga game is going to be pivotal to get the team focused n jacked for first home game imo.. lose to ga n wheels may come off on team focus.

Smoky is the mountain range.

Smokey is the mascot for both the NPS and UT. Hence the nomenclature for the school.

You're right. I had smoky burned into my brain by an elementary school teacher. The mascot didn't even cross my mind. I feel stupid now. Got up too early on my day off I guess.

If u pay attention DP isn't always right he missed the boat a few times not sure how reliable he is.

lol whatever. The only thing he was "wrong" on was the black jerseys, and that's because we didn't have them until like the day before, and the decision was made by Kiffin so late that they couldn't even get nameplates.

Charles Mosley on the jerseys - "Oh my God, that jersey is more beautiful than my ex girlfriend. I'm in love."

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
So was Middle Tennessee neutral? :)

Early in Tennessee there was just East and West culturally....East being the first settlers, many had Revolutionary War vets in family etc. So more loyal to union, and no love for plantations, small farms, frontiersman tradition. West Tennessee was more recent immigration and a lot of old European money set up the plantations etc. Anything west of Appalachian culture and first generation settlements was "west"...

And yes I misspelled Guerrilla.... :mf_surrender:

They look like high school uniforms...The helmet doesn't match the uni's at all....Of course the kids on the site will say they are "sick" and I have to agree they are vomit inducing.

Damn dude what kind of high school ball do you watch?

My high school was lucky enough to get all matching helmets haha

You must not have been paying attention.

DP has clearly shown he knows what he is talking about when it comes from TV/Scheduling/Uniform stuff.

He is not making outlandish claims on stuff or guessing. He has always given exact info when he posts, doesn't post much fluff

You are the problem. You are a jack ass and never cease to show your colors.
The picture looks literally spot on the color.
If it isn't and someone is in the know then state it as such with proof and end of discussion.
And frankly I don't care what the exact color is you argumentative schmuck, most like them and I hope we start winning while wearing them.
Go to your little cubicle and argue with the mirror!

You are the jackoff who responded to a post that wasn't even directed at you, so seems you're the one who likes to argue since you felt the need to interject your not-asked-for opinion. Don't butt in, then piss and moan about the discussion Einstein.

I completely invite you to put me on ignore if you find me so "argumentative" but since you're a grade A hypocrite, I'd say that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
people ask for new uniforms then complain "Our socks need to be black'_

I'm not sure which is funnier; the ones that have long wanted new uniforms and get these but complain about the socks/helmets/etc., or the ones that are against any new uniforms and are complaining about them existing period.

East Tennessee as a whole wanted to stay out of the war. Go back and read the arguments made by county representatives at the East Tennessee Convention of 1861.

<REALITY

They wanted to stay out of it until they were forced by a second vote to secede, a second vote where West Tn suddenly had more votes in counties then they had living people, and Nashville leaders even bragged in the papers about fixing the vote.... East Tn then petitioned to secede from West Tn and remain neutral let each go their own way.... That neutrality ended when Nashville had Troops from Alabama and Georgia come up and SIT on East Tennessee, harass local farms, and basically act like an occupational army. Long before any conscription in the Union, they had East Tn occupied by what was viewed as foreign armies...that is reailty and history ......perhaps we are a ways off from topic of uniforms though not the correct thread....I just wanted to mention the fact that East Tn was not a Confederate tradition. This tidbit of history is lost on people now...but when football started in the southeast, people and families still remembered, and held grudges....Appalachian people had no love for Alabama....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back