New Uniform Pictures

Now I'm old, well on the backside of 56, and I LOVE THOSE...brings in the traditions that we have an looks up to date....Love the checkerboard and the state logo...and font change is appropriate as well...

Now I'm old, well on the backside of 56, and I LOVE THOSE...brings in the traditions that we have an looks up to date....Love the checkerboard and the state logo...and font change is appropriate as well...

I miss the old license plates that were shaped like the state. They were the best!

Reactions: 2 people
2001%20Bama%20Stephens.jpg

We need to go back to this design. Big numbers black outline and black name on the back for aways. Also white pants no stripe but with a power T on the front, and just drop the orange pants completely. If we could go back to our late 90s early 2000s uniform design but with matte white helmets I would be extremely pleased.

The new unis look better than these.

Reactions: 5 people

We need to go back to this design. Big numbers black outline and black name on the back for aways. Also white pants no stripe but with a power T on the front, and just drop the orange pants completely. If we could go back to our late 90s early 2000s uniform design but with matte white helmets I would be extremely pleased.

Agreed. We also need to wear black cleats.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm a traditionalist. If they can make an alternate uniform look that good, I could live with it.

its not 1999 anymore. i love our tradition and hold onto it dearly but we got to rejuvenate the program. total makeover. time to rise up and if it means we have to do some new things by god im all for it.

Reactions: 2 people
Oooh different number font! I like it!

Still would like to see them put the power T on the front hip of the pants like they used to have.

Hey folks look closely at these numbers. Has anyone else got the feeling like they are modeled to look a little bit like the power T? Talk about change that honors tradition! Well done!

Thank you UT for the F-O-N-T change! Looks great and gets us out of the sporting goods store rec league look.

These unis look fabulous. Great work by whoever.

BTW, great to see Brewer has finally gotten serious @ the weight room.

its not 1999 anymore. i love our tradition and hold onto it dearly but we got to rejuvenate the program. total makeover. time to rise up and if it means we have to do some new things by god im all for it.

This isn't anywhere close to a total makeover.

Hey folks look closely at these numbers. Has anyone else got the feeling like they are modeled to look a little bit like the power T? Talk about change that honors tradition! Well done!

I was thinking the same exact thing, especially on the 7. I like it.

I think our Defense turned around and dropped the orange pants every game last year.

Reactions: 1 person
I miss the old license plates that were shaped like the state. They were the best!

I have a '54 license plate for my '54 Chevy that I had a guy in Chattanooga repaint for me. He did an excellent job and even matched up the old Duco colors on it.

VN Store

Back