New Uniform Pictures

I heard we are going to alternate. Sometimes Orange and White; sometimes White and Orange.....but just a rumor.

Agreed! I cannot understand why some people think black cleats look good with an orange and white uniform!

Man, just the opposite here and for most IMO. White shoes don't look good in any sport, black shors always looks good with everything.

I wish the players could choose cleat color on an individual basis. That used to be the case. I wager that many/most players would choose to wear black.

Most definitely they would choose black, but of course the whole team needs to wear the same color.

Last edited:
Considering we switched back to white cleats because the 2011 team voted to do so, I'm going to disagree with you on that.

It amazes me how many people around here always report "what the players want", and continue to be proven wrong.

Except DP just refuted that.

That's only one year. Seems to me I've heard most years liked the black. Especially during the Fulmer years. Anyway I said its what I think, I don't know why other people's opinions bother you so much. I know you worship DP, but still, it's ok.

Most definitely they would choose black, but of course the whole team needs to wear the same color.

The grass is always greener until you get it and you realize how brown it really is. Only then do you understand what you had before.

That's only one year. Seems to me I've heard most years liked the black. Especially during the Fulmer years. Anyway I said its what I think, I don't know why other people's opinions bother you so much. I know you worship DP, but still, it's ok.

Because you state your opinion and act like it's what the players want, when the truth is you have no idea. I "worship" DP because he actually knows what he's talking about, whereas you pull stuff out of your rear yet pretend like you have some insider info.

And funny, you're obviously butthurt over this yet act like I'm the one with the problem.

Reactions: 1 person
Considering we switched back to white cleats because the 2011 team voted to do so, I'm going to disagree with you on that.

I stand corrected. Forgive my transgression, Sir DP. All kidding aside, you do tend to be the most accurate on this board in regards to unis.

And that link still has nothing to do with uniforms

Why it shows that Gray is part of our University's marketing scheme? Which would help provide validity to the rumor that Gray is coming soon to the uniforms and that Butch pushed for it because it recognizes our tradition and University colors.

VN Store

Back