New Uniform Pictures

That's not what you said and you know it. You argued with every poster who brought up black and said black had no history. Then avoided DPs post cause you can't handle it. You're butthurt because no one likes the tan.

Here we go again, I'm not pulling it out of my rear end, you just want that to be true. It "seems" that way from Fulmers years, kiffin, and twitter. Its brought up on twitter and most SEEM to like black cleats. .You act like twitter doesn't exist just because you don't know what it is. So that's not pulling it out of my rear. That's what you're doing. It's just like the black jersey thing. I said most of the players and recruits like the black, according to twitter, which is where I got ALL the pics I used and you still said I was pulling it out if my ass. Meanwhile you havent seen tan anywhere or from any player, and never will. You just have a problem with reality. Just quit trying.

First of all, that's why DP is respected more than you will ever be. You get your "information" from Twitter, which means for one you're getting a small sample of the info AND like I've been saying all along, you are using things that fits what YOU want. Everything you post is through the filter of your perception.

DP on the other hand works first hand and has actual facts to back him up. Do you not notice how many times he refutes things people post, which most of the time is just crap people make up based on the loosest of evidence (i.e. Twitter posts).

As far as your recollection of the tan/black discussion, you have so completely misrepresented how that went that there's no way you can be taken seriously.

That's not what you said and you know it. You argued with every poster who brought up black and said black had no history. Then avoided DPs post cause you can't handle it. You're butthurt because no one likes the tan.

Here we go again, I'm not pulling it out of my rear end, you just want that to be true. It "seems" that way from Fulmers years, kiffin, and twitter. Its brought up on twitter and most SEEM to like black cleats. .You act like twitter doesn't exist just because you don't know what it is. So that's not pulling it out of my rear. That's what you're doing. It's just like the black jersey thing. I said most of the players and recruits like the black, according to twitter, which is where I got ALL the pics I used and you still said I was pulling it out if my ass. Meanwhile you havent seen tan anywhere or from any player, and never will. You just have a problem with reality. Just quit trying.

Just so we're clear, Tennessee switched to orange/white cleats in 2003/04 seasons because the players asked for them.

After a couple of years back in black, we switched back to the orange/white cleats in 2011 after Dooley let the players vote. It was overwhelming for white.

Reactions: 1 person
Wait, Miss. St. is actually going to wear a pink uniform?

Too far. Too far.

No, they are not going to wear those.

Adidas teams will wear pink accessories for a game in October. Dooley declined to participate in past years, but that will likely change this season.

No, they are not going to wear those.

Adidas teams will wear pink accessories for a game in October. Dooley declined to participate in past years, but that will likely change this season.

I am all for wearing pink accesssories for a game. Dooley is even more of a tool for not doing it.

First of all, that's why DP is respected more than you will ever be. You get your "information" from Twitter, which means for one you're getting a small sample of the info AND like I've been saying all along, you are using things that fits what YOU want. Everything you post is through the filter of your perception.

DP on the other hand works first hand and has actual facts to back him up. Do you not notice how many times he refutes things people post, which most of the time is just crap people make up based on the loosest of evidence (i.e. Twitter posts).

As far as your recollection of the tan/black discussion, you have so completely misrepresented how that went that there's no way you can be taken seriously.

Wow! I'm not comparing any info with DP or refuting anything he said. I don't know where you're getting that from. I know it's twitter, but it's still the players talking. That was about black unis being more popular than tan. Thats a fact bud! DP never said anything about that. You're the one that gets upset when things are said that you don't like. That's why you respond to me first, not the other way around.
As far as twitter and the cleats, that's why I said it SEEMS more like black. I didn't say the players have never voted for white or anything like that yesterday, i know they have. Da'Rick was one of them on twitter talking about white. You just have horrible reading comprehension and are very touchy about your idol DP.

Just so we're clear, Tennessee switched to orange/white cleats in 2003/04 seasons because the players asked for them.

After a couple of years back in black, we switched back to the orange/white cleats in 2011 after Dooley let the players vote. It was overwhelming for white.

And I never refuted that. He acts like I quoted you and try to dispute it. All I said was I've seen others players say they like black talking to another poster. I'm sure you've heard the same. Some like black and some like white and sometimes they just like to change up. I don't know why that upsets him, I even used the word SEEMS and never claimed to have inside info, lol! You better be careful man, you may have a little stalker after you. Watch him!

What's everyone opinion on gray uniforms with orange trim?

Hideous! I put grey right up there with brown/tan as the worst uniform colors in history! I cannot understand how anyone thinks grey would look good.

Oddly, I could see a grey baseball unform with the orange and white looking pretty good. But not on a football uniform.

Last edited:

Hey DP, is the AD ever gonna do a press release of photos and video of the new training center? Or are they waiting for all the graphics to go up?

Wow! I'm not comparing any info with DP or refuting anything he said. I don't know where you're getting that from. I know it's twitter, but it's still the players talking. That was about black unis being more popular than tan. Thats a fact bud! DP never said anything about that. You're the one that gets upset when things are said that you don't like. That's why you respond to me first, not the other way around.
As far as twitter and the cleats, that's why I said it SEEMS more like black. I didn't say the players have never voted for white or anything like that yesterday, i know they have. Da'Rick was one of them on twitter talking about white. You just have horrible reading comprehension and are very touchy about your idol DP.

I never once said tan was more popular than black, I think you misunderstood me.

For the record, I don't hate the idea of a black jersey, and no, I don't want anything tan, my point was that if we are going to use "tradition" to argue for black/grey, than one could argue for tan pants since we wore tan pants for at least as long as we wore black and/or grey jerseys. Also for the record I don't think tan would look very good at all, but I'd have to see it. My only beef with a black jersey is it's way overdone now, which is kind of my small beef with alternate uniforms in general. Having said that, I'm looking forward to seeing the grey jerseys in action, and I wouldn't mind seeing a GOOD black jersey made (I thought the ones Kiffin got were very cheap looking).

Sorry for jumping down your throat, I actually don't think we disagree that much.

I never once said tan was more popular than black, I think you misunderstood me.

For the record, I don't hate the idea of a black jersey, and no, I don't want anything tan, my point was that if we are going to use "tradition" to argue for black/grey, than one could argue for tan pants since we wore tan pants for at least as long as we wore black and/or grey jerseys. Also for the record I don't think tan would look very good at all, but I'd have to see it. My only beef with a black jersey is it's way overdone now, which is kind of my small beef with alternate uniforms in general. Having said that, I'm looking forward to seeing the grey jerseys in action, and I wouldn't mind seeing a GOOD black jersey made (I thought the ones Kiffin got were very cheap looking).

Sorry for jumping down your throat, I actually don't think we disagree that much.

In another post people are complaining about Mark Stoops using Butch's "brick by brick" slogan and here we still find people wanting to copycat other programs by wearing black jerseys. Pretty hypocritical to me.

In another post people are complaining about Mark Stoops using Butch's "brick by brick" slogan and here we still find people wanting to copycat other programs by wearing black jerseys. Pretty hypocritical to me.

I doubt we're the first to use the "brick by brick" motto but I can see a bit why that would tick some off, since they are in the same division and all.

Last edited:

Cool, thanks for than then, same to you. I don't want us to go crazy with uniforms either. Black is cool but not my favorite either. I like the orange and white alts the most. Even when we do them I want it to be done rarely. So yeah, probably more in common than not.

I've seen some guys in the uniform thread making custom uniforms. I've got a request for the guys who can do that. Orange pants with single black stripe, solid black jersey with orange numbers and names, black cleats and the helmet on the left of below picture

I must be dense, but can someone explain to me how wearing pink things actually saves ta-tas? Does the body heat of the wearer combine with the color to emanate some sort of magical healing power or something? :question:

Reactions: 1 person
I must be dense, but can someone explain to me how wearing pink things actually saves ta-tas? Does the body heat of the wearer combine with the color to emanate some sort of magical healing power or something? :question:

yes. that sounds right.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back