New York City

Serial NYC transit offender busted for illegal swipe, Set Free Again despite over 170 Arrests​

A serial transit offender that cops say should be in the subway crimes “Hall of Fame” was arrested for 171st time – but wasn’t prosecuted, according to police officials and sources.

Michael Wilson, 37, was nabbed illegally selling MetroCard swipes in his 27th arrest in the past eight months alone but Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office let him off without prosecution “in the interest of justice,” according to sources.

1707165265819.png
Michael Wilson, 37, who law enforcement sources say has racked up more than 170 arrests, most of them transit Crimes.

Still can't spell doofus lol. Only thing different now versus a week ago, when there was nowhere near this outrage, is that NYC is spending less money to provide better food. That and the method of payment
you really think they are going to get better food at 10 bucks a day vs 11 dollars per meal?

I have a bridge to sell you.

Shocking video shows Migrant moped riders Dragging Woman along NYC street as they Steal her phone as cops reveal Venezuelan Gang Is Behind 62 Thefts​

The moment a migrant on a moped dragged a woman along a New York City street to steal her phone was caught in horrifying footage shared by police.

Three migrants were arrested by the NYPD after they allegedly went on a crime spree that saw them stealing wallets and cellphones from at least 62 women across the city's seven boroughs.

Police say they arrested the migrants, all believed to be from Venezuela, in a safe house in the Bronx after executing a search warrant.

The suspects were allegedly stealing the iPhones to use the Apple Pay feature and use the owners' credit cards to buy items.

How long before the law abiding citizens of NYC, SF and DC realize that they can vigilante these punks and the DA will release them without bond so they can hop on a plane as someone else and never be punished?

They didn't break the law---they've applied for asylum. Learn the difference between illegals who sneak into the country and people who, fearing
for their safety in their home countries, apply for asylum or are legally-admitted migrants.
Do you think that every one of them applied for asylum? Even a majority?

you really think they are going to get better food at 10 bucks a day vs 11 dollars per meal?

I have a bridge to sell you.
More efficiency and flexibility in them buying the food they want rather than NYC providing what was by all accounts bad food to all of them

That’s only those like you riding the system.
We’re talking about the opinion of those who actually pay taxes.

The place is garbage compared to its former self
Lol at someone who doesn't live in NYC telling an NYC taxpayer they don't pay taxes. If you were an actual New Yorker you would know the 80s and 90s were much worse than this

Lol at someone who doesn't live in NYC telling an NYC taxpayer they don't pay taxes. If you were an actual New Yorker you would know the 80s and 90s were much worse than this
every NYC taxpayer I know, and it’s a lot, agrees with me.
You’re a system leach and not a payer.

Reactions: whodeycin85
every NYC taxpayer I know, and it’s a lot, agrees with me.
You’re a system leach and not a payer.
When in doubt just make things up as usual lol. If they think it’s worse now than the 80s-90s then the people you know are very stupid, which wouldn’t be shocking at all

When in doubt just make things up as usual lol. If they think it’s worse now than the 80s-90s then the people you know are very stupid, which wouldn’t be shocking at all
Why stop there goofball.
The 70s were a **** show.
Then it got better for a long while.

Now we’ve returned to ****.
Not being worse than the past is beyond irrelevant.
We’ve seen time in the recent past that proves it doesn’t have to be ******

Why stop there goofball.
The 70s were a **** show.
Then it got better for a long while.

Now we’ve returned to ****.
Not being worse than the past is beyond irrelevant.
We’ve seen time in the recent past that proves it doesn’t have to be ******
The crime rate for major crimes in the early 2000s was about 50% higher than it is now and the murder rate was more than double. When exactly is the “non-****” peak you’re nostalgic for, 2019? Lol

CNN's John Miller: To Avoid Prosecution, Migrant Criminal Gangs Steal In New York, Spend In Florida​

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date February 2, 2024

So what the detectives are telling me is, they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and come back. I’m like, 'Why don’t they just stay and steal in Florida?' They said, 'Because there you go to jail.'"

“NYC is so much worse than it used to be!!”
When? In the 80s? “Well, no”
In the 90s? “Well, no”
In the 2000s? “Well, no…I actually meant 2018”

Lol

“NYC is so much worse than it used to be!!”
When? In the 80s? “Well, no”
In the 90s? “Well, no”
In the 2000s? “Well, no…I actually meant 2018”

Lol
So is your take that things are great on the migrant front in NYC?

VN Store

Back