Next game (Links): NCAAT - Sunday 3/31/2024 (2:20pm CBS) Purdue

If this one were at Auburn, I'd be hitting the bourbon early. Still, Pearl seems to be a tough nut for Barnes to crack. Games like this with everything in front of us and controlling our own destiny just give me the jitters. It usually where we lay the proverbial egg. No, I just don't trust this team.

If UT hits just a few early 3's and doesn't miss layups they should have no problem tonight. If the "0 for" group shows up it might be a tough night. This game is almost too big, glad its at home. Key matchup is Broome versus Aidoo-Awaka. I don't think he will like it much inside, probably move to the perimeter.

Bruce on the Tennessee Vols: "Tennessee, I've been saying all along, they're the best team in the league,". "But I haven't played them yet. We're fixing to find out. They're experienced. So well coached."

Yes, Bruce we're fixing to find out.

Four game stretch, let's be 1-0 tonight.

Bruce's Auburn teams of years past have always made me nervous. This team, not so much.

A normal game of 25ish from Knecht, 15ish from Aidoo, 10 from 2 of ZZ, James, Santi, Gainey and hit our FT average, we easily win this.

My guess
74-63.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Tonight will be a tough one. If the Vols can’t win this one at home, they have no business being mentioned as a 1 seed. Get it done men!

If this one were at Auburn, I'd be hitting the bourbon early. Still, Pearl seems to be a tough nut for Barnes to crack. Games like this with everything in front of us and controlling our own destiny just give me the jitters. It usually where we lay the proverbial egg. No, I just don't trust this team.

So, you will probably be hitting the vodka early?

TN: at Bama, at USCjr, v KY
Bama: v TN, T FL, v Ark
USCjr: v FL, v TN, at MSU
KY: v Arkansas, v Vandy, at TN
FL: at USCjr, v Bama, at Vandy
Barn: v MSU, at Mizz, v GA

Huh. I didn't know ESPN had their guys doing official school press conferences before big games. Feels like they're going to pull out a whole lot of Bama PR leading up to this one - Saban going to be on the show and everything.

Huh. I didn't know ESPN had their guys doing official school press conferences before big games. Feels like they're going to pull out a whole lot of Bama PR leading up to this one - Saban going to be on the show and everything.

Cant stand Davis or Saban. Too many Gumps broadcasting.

VN Store

Back