NFL Game Thread

I heard Cam didn't get the start because he wasn't wearing a tie while traveling? Is this correct?

Yes. He was out for the first series. That first series lasted one play as Anderson threw an int on the first play. To be fair, it certainly wasn't Anderson's fault. The receiver should have caught it.

15356490_10154839029707502_4345813040482877432_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Eric Berry is in serious contention for DPOY. I got these guys in the conversation:

Von Miller
Khalil Mack
Bobby Wagner

Am I missing anybody? Landon Collins, maybe?

The amount of Vols in this game should help in recruiting. With Berry playing well, Dan Williams, Rivera, Culquit.

Some of these "color rush" uniforms are really lazy. The Chiefs' were pretty much just their all red uniforms they've worn before, just like the Titans are just their light blue jerseys matched with their light blue pants.

Some of these "color rush" uniforms are really lazy. The Chiefs' were pretty much just their all red uniforms they've worn before, just like the Titans are just their light blue jerseys matched with their light blue pants.

Agreed. A few of the teams color rush weren't that impressive. Were there any differences in the ones the Chiefs wore and did before? I didn't notice anything of significance.

I would have rather seen the Raiders in all silver with black numbers or something like that.

Broncos are getting schooled by the Titans, and this is easily our easiest opponent left. It's not looking good for our playoff hopes.

Broncos are getting schooled by the Titans, and this is easily our easiest opponent left. It's not looking good for our playoff hopes.

It certainly doesn't. If the dolphins/ravens/steelers keep winning, I can surprisingly see the broncos not making the playoffs.

Welp, of course the Broncos had to get my hopes up and then rip my heart out with an easy TD drop and a fumble on their last 2 drives.

Now we probably have to win at least 2 of the next 3...Raiders, Chiefs, Pats.

Damn I want the Packers to lose but if Seahawks lose the Lions will be #2 in the NFC.

All to easy Falcons 28-0 at Rams.

7-6 49ers in early 4th so they may win their 2nd game vs a terrible Jets team

Last edited:
Vic Beasley with a strip sack and a recovery and a return for a touchdown.

In the preseason everyone was labeling him as a bust. Now he is a candidate for defensive player of the year.

Crazy.

Welp, of course the Broncos had to get my hopes up and then rip my heart out with an easy TD drop and a fumble on their last 2 drives.

Now we probably have to win at least 2 of the next 3...Raiders, Chiefs, Pats.

Damn that is a undeniable gauntlet and maybe 1 of the toughest final 3 games for any nfl team this season.

Wow what a embarrassment packers demolishing the Seahawks 31-3.
42-7 Falcons maybe Goff won't get a win this season because he started to damn late which is proving detrimental.

49ers may find a new harrowing way to lose tied 17-17 and jets have ball very late.

Falcons win 42-14 and Matt Ryan puts up 3 TDs and no interceptions despite Julio Jones and Mohammad Sanu both missing the game. Not to mention Jacob Tamme is out for the year.

Hello gut punch Charlie Brown style the 49ers fiund a new awful way to lose by losing to the Jets 23-17 in ot.
Now 12 consecutive losses for 49ers. They may finish 1-15.

A close impressive win as the bucs continue their win streak 16-11 vs the Saints. Winston is a great qb and continues to prove it.

So for 2nd round 2 blowouts and 2 decent close games.

VN Store

Back