NFL Game Thread

Impressive thw Giants sweep the cowboys and currently only team to defeat the Cowboys.
Another gut punch harrowing defeat.

Tonight on mnf Ravens at Pats.
Ravens usually play close games vs the Pats so I don't doubt it'll be a close game. Still tough to win in New England including in December so ravens will need to play great to win this game.

Falcons win 42-14 and Matt Ryan puts up 3 TDs and no interceptions despite Julio Jones and Mohammad Sanu both missing the game. Not to mention Jacob Tamme is out for the year.

Gurley brought up that it's either offense or defense scheme used by the Rams is junior high style.
Another terrible season for the Rams as the return to Los Angeles 1st season has been a embarrassment.

A obvious insult at how terrible it is as the Falcons easily demolished the Rams in freakin Los Angeles. I didn't believe the Rams would win but I did think it would be a decent game.

Reactions: 1 person
Gurley brought up that it's either offense or defense scheme used by the Rams is junior high style.
Another terrible season for the Rams as the return to Los Angeles 1st season has been a embarrassment.

A obvious insult at how terrible it is as the Falcons easily demolished the Rams in freakin Los Angeles. I didn't believe the Rams would win but I did think it would be a decent game.

The game ended in the first five seconds when the Rams player muffed the ball in his own end zone.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed. A few of the teams color rush weren't that impressive. Were there any differences in the ones the Chiefs wore and did before? I didn't notice anything of significance.

I would have rather seen the Raiders in all silver with black numbers or something like that.

I looked at some photos from Thursday's game and from a game in 2013 where they wore all red and they look the exact same.

Happy monday rams fans because the Rams finally fire Jeff Fisher.
I can't wait to see Rams 49ers that game is hot garbage maybe Goff will produce his 1st win.

15541057_1330719036974781_4478553611140299690_o.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Rams bust out one of the best unis in the league, and Seattle shows up in these retina searing uniforms? I tried, I cant watch this game, those unis hurt my eyes.

I'm just ready for the rams to go back to blue and yellow, rather than the navy/gold look

Last edited:
Rams bust out one of the best unis in the league, and Seattle shows up in these retina searing uniforms? I tried, I cant watch this game, those unis hurt my eyes.

The throwback helmets were nice, but the rest of their regular uniforms sucks. They need to go back to the classic blue and yellow that everyone wants to see.

VN Store

Back