Nico to start the bowl game? Confirmed

Oh I agree about Richard West but I read several days ago that AP had heard rumblings about Nico starting. It's not always RW.
Richard West spreads lies and misinformation. Always get a second source if you hear anything from West. Tell the world! GBO

Some guy on ESPN has him as the 11th QB and late 3Day or UDFA
We'll see how he does after Pro Day and Combine

May have to have ESPN+ to read, not sure

I still remember that game announcer a few weeks back that kept saying Milton was a Top 10 draft pick.

I still remember that game announcer a few weeks back that kept saying Milton was a Top 10 draft pick.
Naw he’s not a top 10 draft pick but he’ll get drafted. Even if it’s Mr Irrelevant lol but Purdy making use of his time

It's funny. Heupel stuck with Milton all year even though his performance was very lacking. Milton didn't repay that favor and opts out of the bowl game. Speaks volumes IMO.

It's funny. Heupel stuck with Milton all year even though his performance was very lacking. Milton didn't repay that favor and opts out of the bowl game. Speaks volumes IMO.
I think you're reading too much in to it. Joe has nothing to gain from playing in a bowl game. Let those scouts start falling in love with those measureables. I could easily argue he is doing CJH and the program a favor by letting Nico get a full game under his belt.

This website is going to be FANTASTIC the first time Nico makes a bad throw. At least 2/3 of y'all are going to call him overrated, terrible, a bust, etc.

Last edited:
I hear you, but this Nico obsession is not because he’s the 2nd string guy. He is one of the top QBs in the country that has been on the bench.
Nico has barely played and there is no way you can say he is one of the top QB's in the country yet. Let's see how he actually plays over several games before we say stuff like that.

VN Store

Back