No More Tweeting for Donny

Why is that? Is that for everyone in govt? Why are they special and above rules?

If this was done in 2 weeks you'd still be complaining
Trump is no more or less responsible for what happened 2 days ago as the idiots who egged on the garbage over the summer. If his tweets were worth shutting down his account then so were theirs.

Welp, I spoke too soon. Apple just announced they are shutting down Parler - essentially for not doing enough censoring.

Trump is no more or less responsible for what happened 2 days ago as the idiots who egged on the garbage over the summer. If his tweets were worth shutting down his account then so were theirs.
I didn't say he was. I'm asking why he should get special treatment and whether twitter should be forced to give him an account

Twitter announced the permanent suspension of President Trump’s account Friday, after spending months flagging his tweets with warnings but stopping short of that step.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence," the company wrote in a blog post.

Sharing two relatively tame tweets the president made earlier in the day, including one in which he said he would not attend President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20, the company argued that they had to be viewed in part of a greater context.

Twitter suspends @realDonaldTrump account permanently

Twitter announced the permanent suspension of President Trump’s account Friday, after spending months flagging his tweets with warnings but stopping short of that step.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence," the company wrote in a blog post.

Sharing two relatively tame tweets the president made earlier in the day, including one in which he said he would not attend President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20, the company argued that they had to be viewed in part of a greater context.

Twitter suspends @realDonaldTrump account permanently
Merge

I figured the commies would celebrate this
You folks use the word Communist for moderates or even conservatives that are even just slightly left of Atilla the Hun. In y’all’s goofy world, one has to be a tinfoil hat wearing, foaming at the mouth, rabid wingnut to not be considered a Communist. It’s a one trick pony line and, just like with Chicken Little, nobody is listening anymore. I don’t agree with the left wingers either. But if my despising Rump because he is a despicable and loathsome human being makes me a “Communist”, well call me Nikita then comrade. So be it. It’s just a word.

VN Store

Back