Nobody Likes Ted Cruz

Evidently "a jerk" according to Trump; and one he will never again endorse, unless of course Rounds bends a knee.

Republican Sen. Mike Rounds dismisses Donald Trump's attack

Comments from Rounds:
said in a statement that he was “disappointed but not surprised by the former president’s reaction” to his comments.
“However, the facts remain the same. I stand by my statement. The former president lost the 2020 election,”
“This isn’t new information. If we’re being honest, there was no evidence of widespread fraud that would have altered the results of the election,” the lawmaker added.
Rounds said Pence “acted with integrity” in standing his ground against Trump’s request and added that it is time for the rest of the GOP to “do the same.”

“As a Republican party, our focus should be on what lies ahead, not what’s in the past. Elections are about growing support for your party, not further dividing it,” he said. “Attacking Republicans certainly isn’t going to result in a winning formula. Neither is telling citizens not to vote. If we are going to win in 2022 and 2024, we have to move forward together.”

Comments from Trump:
Hours earlier, Trump had slammed the senator for his Sunday comments, calling him a “RINO” – Republican in name only.

“‘Senator’ Mike Rounds of the Great State of South Dakota just went woke on the Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020,” the 45th president said in a statement released by his Save America PAC. “He made a statement this weekend on ABC Fake News, that despite massive evidence to the contrary, including much of it pouring in from Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and other states, he found the election to be ok—just fine. Is he crazy or just stupid?”

“Even though his election will not be coming up for 5 years, I will never endorse this jerk again,”

And some on here think Trump is the one deserving of your support.....sad.
To be clear, Donald Trump is now calling Sen. Mike Rounds crazy, stupid, a "jerk" and a "RINO", just because Sen. Rounds said that the 2020 Presidential Election was "fair", and that he had not seen proof of any widespread voter fraud, which could have changed the outcome.

Donald Trump is a petty, vindictive, and egotistical little man.

To be clear, Donald Trump is now calling Sen. Mike Rounds crazy, stupid, a "jerk" and a "RINO", just because Sen. Rounds said that the 2020 Presidential Election was "fair", and that he had not seen proof of any widespread voter fraud, which could have changed the outcome.

He does have a lot in common with you and Luther.

Undoubtedly.
Trump talks as if he is trying to impress a 12 year old boy. I would be insulted if I considered myself part of his target audience.

But I guess they view that as fighting back.....(like a 12 year old boy would)

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Undoubtedly.
Trump talks as if he is trying to impress a 12 year old boy. I would be insulted if I considered myself part of his target audience.

Why do you live in the south with your liberal attitude? Wouldn't you feel more at home with like minded individuals in one of the sh!t hole states where you can pay your fair share of state income, property and sales taxes?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Undoubtedly.

.... and the way Trump talks of this new evidence "pouring in" from states like Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona.... etc. LOL. It's like the guy has created his own little world. He left office almost a year ago, and still can't accept he lost and move on. PATHETIC. The only thing more pathetic than Donald Trump are the losers who voted for him.

.... and the way Trump talks of this new evidence "pouring in" from states like Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona.... etc. LOL. It's like the guy has created his own little world. He left office almost a year ago, and still can't accept he lost and move on. PATHETIC. The only thing more pathetic than Donald Trump are the losers who voted for him.
What is PATHETIC is that you NEVER say a NEGATIVE WORD about a DEMOCRAT!!!! Yet, you call others a CULT member!

Right. You are attempting to shift the burden... to evade. Fact- Joe Biden is a profound liar. Fact- Donald Trump is a profound liar. I have seen you condemn Trump strongly for being a liar. Can you show where you've acknowledged the same about Biden?
lol.....
So you haven't seen me excuse dems? Careful with the unfounded accusations, they show you bias.
I've stated hundreds of times on here...........
Everybody lies, some lie more, Trump lies the most.
I don't like lies and in general tend to prefer the one who lies less.

lol.....
So you haven't seen me excuse dems? Careful with the unfounded accusations, they show you bias.
lol.....
And you are still evading. Biden is every bit the liar that Trump is. Perhaps worse. But your bias will not let you acknowledge that. Can you show where you have?

That IS excusing Biden when you say "well everyone does it"... Trump is just worse in response to someone pointing out that Biden is a LIAR.

So you just DID what you claim you don't do.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
And you are still evading. Biden is every bit the liar that Trump is. Perhaps worse. But your bias will not let you acknowledge that. Can you show where you have?

That IS excusing Biden when you say "well everyone does it"... Trump is just worse in response to someone pointing out that Biden is a LIAR.

So you just DID what you claim you don't do.
Just the opposite.
It's other posters on here who constantly used the "well every politician does it" in defense of Trump.
My response was always it's not just politicians, it's everybody, and that is precisely why the amount has to be taken into account.
"Everybody does it" is a horrible justification for not holding people accountable.
Where we disagree is when you say Biden is every bit the liar that Trump is. That's simply untrue and shows your bias.
If you were truly unbiased, you would be able to acknowledge that Trump was the most dishonest president in modern history.

Just the opposite.
It's other posters on here who constantly used the "well every politician does it" in defense of Trump.
My response was always it's not just politicians, it's everybody, and that is precisely why the amount has to be taken into account.
"Everybody does it" is a horrible justification for not holding people accountable.
Where we disagree is when you say Biden is every bit the liar that Trump is. That's simply untrue and shows your bias.
If you were truly unbiased, you would be able to acknowledge that Trump was the most dishonest president in modern history.
Just say, I am a weakling that lives my life on FEELINGS!

lol.....
Trumps literally all you ever post about outside of a few whimpering gun control debates which you are ill prepared for

They do not have a figurehead, which is kind of nice for a change. Wide open for '24.
Here's the front runners from what I keep reading:
Stacy Abrams, Gavin Newsom, Hillary Clinton and Pete Buttigieg. If this is all you have, you don't have much.

I voted for him so guess I am a loser

VN Store

Back