Nobody Likes Ted Cruz

Biden wasn't a good choice, I hope both parties are able to do better in '24.
Unless Joe Manchin decided to run, I cannot think of a single solitary Democrat who would be someone for whom I could cast a vote for President. Any suggestions?

Unless Joe Manchin decided to run, I cannot think of a single solitary Democrat who would be someone for whom I could cast a vote for President. Any suggestions?

Don't know of one now. I would have voted for Webb in 2016 would has it been Webb v Trump.

I doubt it will be a candidate that close to the center, but maybe if the repubs nominate Romney.

When did the "anyone but the other cult" start?
I know with me it wasn't until 2016.
You purport to have some level of education, yet you don't have a problem with saying "the end justifies the means," in a republic no less.

You purport to have some level of education, yet you don't have a problem with saying "the end justifies the means," in a republic no less.
I have no problem saying Biden was a better choice than Trump.

I was looking for the republican equivalent of Manchin

iu

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
By removing Trump, which is step one in narrowing the divide.

Can you explain what divide you are referring to and the policy?

Can you provide specific examples of other Biden accomplishments that have helped the country domestic and foreign?

They won't because the "anyone but the other cult" is a straight race to the bottom

I cannot overstate the difference it could make in the trajectory of this country by bringing a 3-4 candidate to the debate stage. One candidate got 2 million votes without even being allowed to debate. Had she been allowed to debate, she might have gotten 10. Our Federal Election rules are one of the most shameful things about being an American.

Can you explain what divide you are referring to and the policy?

Can you provide specific examples of other Biden accomplishments that have helped the country domestic and foreign?
I'm talking about the divide created by a president who would willingly and knowingly try to overturn a free and fair national election.
I'm talking about the divide created by a president whose purpose was to erode the public's ability to separate fact from fiction.
I'm talking about the divide created by a president who tweeted daily insults and created childish nicknames for his opponents.
I'm talking about the divide created by a president who attempted to publicly destroy the career of any who disagreed with him.

Things of that nature......Trump's issues weren't policy - they were with him being a horrendously despicable human.
We can deal with policy disagreements, that's the way it is intended to be.
The Bannon/Stone/Trump method is built on division and is horrible for the country.

VN Store

Back