Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Jana El Alfy out with Achilles tear from World Cup game. Probably out for the year, returning to US for surgery. Here we go again. We were counting on her for a significant contribution this year. I can't stand this, I want to cry.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and PRG
Jana El Alfy out with Achilles tear from World Cup game. Probably out for the year, returning to US for surgery. Here we go again. We were counting on her for a significant contribution this year. I can't stand this, I want to cry.

Sick to read this. Get well soon Jana.

No silly statement! Any bad news to Geno makes me smile …, He deserves it ! 😈
Nah, that's weaksauce. The bad news is the injury, so you are cheering the injury. That's vile even if done indirectly.

And for the very love, don't be bringing bad injury karma up in here. It's my greatest worry for the season.

Best wishes to the young lady, that's a serious injury.

Uconn in coming star injured at under 19... Sad, & get well. I said it that Geno should hang it up because any kid coming to play 4 him had been dealing with injuries..That's bad luck....

Reactions: PRG
PRG, you will forever be remembered by everyone in here for having made one of the most vile posts in the history of this board. Shame on you.

I don't know how everyone else is going to handle this, but as soon as I press "post reply" on this I will be putting you on IGNORE.

Texas A&M is quietly putting together a very talented team with the Addition of Endiyia Roger & Aicha Coulibaly. They have not listed their finalized Roster yet, but adding those two with Janiah Barker automatically makes them a threat in the SEC.

Texas A&M is quietly putting together a very talented team with the Addition of Endiyia Roger & Aicha Coulibaly. They have not listed their finalized Roster yet, but adding those two with Janiah Barker automatically makes them a threat in the SEC.

If only they had a coach lol

Ain’t scurred. At this point I think she over added and will have chemistry problems due to not having enough time for all her new additions.

Have said for years, Joni can’t coach a lick. Great personality, nice looking woman, good recruiter. Not a basketball coach.

If only they had a coach lol

Ain’t scurred. At this point I think she over added and will have chemistry problems due to not having enough time for all her new additions.

Have said for years, Joni can’t coach a lick. Great personality, nice looking woman, good recruiter. Not a basketball coach.

She did a pretty good job coaching the U19 squad.

Reactions: Knoxvol14
Texas A&M was by far one of the worst teams that I watched play in any CONFERENCE last season and at times the play was so bad it impacted their opponents by playing down to their level.
For sure, they can’t do anything but go up from last season. Here’s how I see the SEC today if each roster is at full strength:
1. Tennessee
(Tennessee has loaded up with 3 Alphas -
Rickea Jackson, Jewel Spear, and Destinee Wells.) If they stay healthy and build chemistry around the core talent returning then Tennessee is a Final Four team. A team that matched LSU last season in the post adds the leading shot blocker in the most storied WBB programs history with the return of Tamari Key.
2. South Carolina
3. LSU
4. Mississippi State
5. Arkansas
6. Ole Miss
7. Missouri
8. Texas A&M

Texas A&M was by far one of the worst teams that I watched play in any CONFERENCE last season and at times the play was so bad it impacted their opponents by playing down to their level.
For sure, they can’t do anything but go up from last season. Here’s how I see the SEC today if each roster is at full strength:
1. Tennessee
(Tennessee has loaded up with 3 Alphas -
Rickea Jackson, Jewel Spear, and Destinee Wells.) If they stay healthy and build chemistry around the core talent returning then Tennessee is a Final Four team. A team that matched LSU last season in the post adds the leading shot blocker in the most storied WBB programs history with the return of Tamari Key.
2. South Carolina
3. LSU
4. Mississippi State
5. Arkansas
6. Ole Miss
7. Missouri
8. Texas A&M
Here we go…. 🧐
You do know this is the expat thread?

Hoping the surgery and recovery go well. if the projected starters stay healthy, they will be the favorite along with LSU for the final 4. Who will the other 2 favorites be?

VN Store

Back