Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

If only they had a coach lol

Ain’t scurred. At this point I think she over added and will have chemistry problems due to not having enough time for all her new additions.

Have said for years, Joni can’t coach a lick. Great personality, nice looking woman, good recruiter. Not a basketball coach.
I was going to write the same thing about Joni but I wanted to see who picked it out LOL. She's had a lot of talent on some past rosters and she just can't get it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09
Watching her in the All american game she def didn't give generational . More so irratic but great 1 on 1 player with not much discipline on either end. Mikayla Williams & JuJu Watkins def gave genertational .
In that same game Fulwiley scored 15 points, in the second quarter alone…….

Mike, look for Indiana to be the B10 favorite and therefore a strong candidate for final 4. I think UCLA will be the best from the PAC10, my darkhorse pick for a final 4 spot next year. And yeah, LSU will be favored from the SEC by almost all pundits. I think UCONN should be the favorite.

Expecting an improved version of the former player of the year. Gone is 'Olive Oyl'. She is much more muscular than the waif who was battered in her freshman year. Her conditioning and diet have all changed. It's going to be an interesting year.

Glad she is healthy but i was glad when the womens basketball world wasn't all about her.

Angel poloarized the landscape of women's basketball, Caitlin was front and center (rightfully so) , Cameron Brink got shine for the west coast, and then of course Dawn and her girls had attention. It wasn't a one pony show and I enjoyed that. I hope it doesn't go back to the Paige show no matter how well show does or doesn't play.

That's not me being a hater but more of a fan of Women's basketball! Now this may seem a bit haterish but I thought Clark should have been the POY her freshman year. You could have switched Paige and Caitlin on teams and uconn would have had the same amount of success. Just my take :) anyways glad she is healthy but being a LV fan she only gets so much love. LOL

Glad she is healthy but i was glad when the womens basketball world wasn't all about her.

Angel poloarized the landscape of women's basketball, Caitlin was front and center (rightfully so) , Cameron Brink got shine for the west coast, and then of course Dawn and her girls had attention. It wasn't a one pony show and I enjoyed that. I hope it doesn't go back to the Paige show no matter how well show does or doesn't play.

That's not me being a hater but more of a fan of Women's basketball! Now this may seem a bit haterish but I thought Clark should have been the POY her freshman year. You could have switched Paige and Caitlin on teams and uconn would have had the same amount of success. Just my take :) anyways glad she is healthy but being a LV fan she only gets so much love. LOL

Eh I give her about 3.5 games before she’s out again with some sort of injury. Same with Fudd. Bet this is Geno’s last season. I think that’s why they have so many on their roster. He’s trying to beef it up for the inevitable transfers when he announces he’s retiring.

Reactions: gfan
Expecting an improved version of the former player of the year. Gone is 'Olive Oyl'. She is much more muscular than the waif who was battered in her freshman year. Her conditioning and diet have all changed. It's going to be an interesting year.

No bad wish...but Geno is now bad luck...every star players he got ends up with Injuries..

Eh I give her about 3.5 games before she’s out again with some sort of injury. Same with Fudd. Bet this is Geno’s last season. I think that’s why they have so many on their roster. He’s trying to beef it up for the inevitable transfers when he announces he’s retiring.
Geez, I forgot how well informed you are about everything(or nothing).

I seriously doubt this is his last season. He will try to outstay Tara to get the most alltime wins.

VN Store

Back