Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

That’s a goofy question.
Worry more about winning in that weak conference and less about Tennessee.
Tennessee has 11 4-star/5-star players on its roster as we speak goofy but nice try getting one like from a NV lol.
Still waiting. Who are they and what class did they recruit them from?

Still waiting. Who are they and what class did they recruit them from?
Did a little looking. LV's have 3 five star players (Jackson, Key, and also Cooper). LV's have 7 four star players . Hollingshead, Powell, Puckett, Spear, Striplin, Wells and Wynn). Darby was a 3 star. I could find no ranking for Strickland. These are ESPN stars and everyone in the top 100 gets at least 4 stars. Rankings went from 5 for Jackson to 82 for Spear. With Darby and Strickland getting no ranking in ESPN. Team wide average player rank is 44. Of course this is ESPN because they are the easiest site to research. Every other rating service will be vastly different because as a specific point of reference all High school ranking is a crap shoot. Highly influenced by where and when the players play and what shoes they wear. To judge any player solely by the stars is a poor methodology to determine their actual abilities. @WinnerCircle is right on the number of stars, but doesn't realize that stars mean nothing when comparing players.

She is a family member and she told us she loved everything about South Carolina and playing for the legend Dawn but was afraid to compete for time against the other players who were superior to her. She wanted to go to a team that had no competition. So there....now you have it....now that's how you do biased.
I know a friend of a friend of hers that was in elementary school with her and she said that you should get the point by now.

Getting ready to watch these ranked teams in their games today before the NFL playoffs start Kansas State, UCONN, Baylor, and Texas.
These are all teams that once Tennessee gets into the NCAA tourney.. “I’m not taking the ESPN journalist projections serious” that I feel the Lady Vols can beat at full strength if they meet during March Madness. Tennessee win on the road against MISS State and sitting in a 3-way tie for a top 2 SEC ranking at 4-1 has changed the outlook of the entire WBB landscape.

Getting ready to watch these ranked teams in their games today before the NFL playoffs start Kansas State, UCONN, Baylor, and Texas.
These are all teams that once Tennessee gets into the NCAA tourney.. “I’m not taking the ESPN journalist projections serious” that I feel the Lady Vols can beat at full strength if they meet during March Madness. Tennessee win on the road against MISS State and sitting in a 3-way tie for a top 2 SEC ranking at 4-1 has changed the outlook of the entire WBB landscape.
LMAO............................

Saw what I needed to see today.
Some of these Top 10-25 teams are overrated.
Back to SEC action tomorrow. The Lady Vols ain’t getting out of that driver’s seat.
Lets GBO🍊.

ATm is 11-0 at home and boasts a tremendous defense, ranked just below SC’s top defense. I think the SC game is going to be a rock fight. This one could be low scoring. Iowa at OSU starts at noon, that should be a good game.

Also today, USC goes to Colorado, Duke at a suddenly shaky NCSU and Louisville at UNC should be good games. I’m interested in the Mizzou at Ky game to see how KY responds to its last performance, the second worse in program history.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back