Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

That was hardly “court storming”. One fan slowly walking in a wide open 20 foot circle of open space. Clark clearly sought out the “collision” to facilitate her theatrical attention seeking flop. I thought this the minute I saw the film but since I never post over here I didn’t bring it up. But since others, are I decided to pile on.
Not sure I’d consider the fan as moving at a “walking” pace. She was moving faster than a jog, imo. The issue is CC claimed she was blindsided. Nah, the petulant Queen took out her anger on a fan.
See 52-49.

That was hardly “court storming”. One fan slowly walking in a wide open 20 foot circle of open space. Clark clearly sought out the “collision” to facilitate her theatrical attention seeking flop. I thought this the minute I saw the film but since I never post over here I didn’t bring it up. But since others, are I decided to pile on.

Are you blind? There were 100 or so people in the middle of the court. That girl was spriting out there starting at her phone.

Are you blind? There were 100 or so people in the middle of the court. That girl was spriting out there starting at her phone.
Yes, but the “fan” isn’t the one who gave a two handed shove. We have seen that move by CC before during a game btw….click the watch on YouTube button, Deja vu.

Yes, but the “fan” isn’t the one who gave a two handed shove. We have seen that move by CC before during a game btw….

Would be a non-issue if fans had not stormed the court. I’m a CC fan and agree she was adding some dramatics but it’s really not safe.

NCAA and the conferences agree. The SEC has steep fines for court storming. I can recall both players and fans being injured in the past.

Would be a non-issue if fans had not stormed the court. I’m a CC fan and agree she was adding some dramatics but it’s really not safe.

NCAA and the conferences agree. The SEC has steep fines for court storming. I can recall both players and fans being injured in the past.
No argument here on the safety issues you mention. CC has too much talent to be doing this stuff however, takes a little away from her greatness imo. She two handed both the player and the fan in those videos.

I’m very surprised UT didn’t get votes. Kinda strange at this point imo. After Thursday, they will be either tied for first or in second in the SEC and no votes?
The loss to Texas A&M hurt us, we might have had some votes if we didn’t lose that game. We need to earn it, nothing is given.

These rankings looks as if voters don't believe in the powerful SEC, 2 teams in top 25 and looks like Zero receiving other votes..
I guarantee you that UT, OM, aTm, and MSU as well as Vandy would beat all or most of those in the others receiving votes at this point. It was kind of like this last year at this point, then March came around and the SEC teams did very well in the tourney. OM knocked off Stanford, UT made the SS etc…

I guarantee you that UT, OM, aTm, and MSU as well as Vandy would beat all or most of those in the others receiving votes at this point.
Maybe, the voters obviously disagree..

Once again as I stated earlier before season started, Tennessee has to take care of their own business. Losing to Texas A&M and Middle Tennessee State is hindering the team in rankings and projection in NCAA tournament..

Maybe, the voters obviously disagree..

Once again as I stated earlier before season started, Tennessee has to take care of their own business. Losing to Texas A&M and Middle Tennessee State is hindering the team in rankings and projection in NCAA tournament..
I think OM and aTm are going to be tournament teams. I think MSU makes it as well, and prob Vanderbilt also.. That would be 7 teams minimum.

Last edited:
I think OM and aTm are going to be tournament teams. I think MSU makes it as well, and prob Vanderbilt also.. That would be 7 teams minimum.
That's great for those schools, I'm not an SEC homer Tennessee is only school I root for. Now I will give credit to other teams in SEC when they are a great or good team.
When brackets come out and if Tennessee gets knocked of tournament, I root for other teams ( example) I was rooting for Iowa in FF last season to win it all..

Nobody will ever be able to convince me South Carolina or LSU winning National Championship helps Tennessee in recruiting because they're in SEC..

I think OM and aTm are going to be tournament teams. I think MSU makes it as well, and prob Vanderbilt as well. That would be 7 teams minimum.

I don’t think the SEC is as “down” as everyone is making it out to be.

We are supposed to believe KState is the number 4 team in the country ? No.

The big 12 is terrible.

Tons of super talented women transferred into the sec this season. It’s a bunch of equally matched teams beating each other up. Talent wise the SEC and PAC 12 are tops and it’s not even close.

Big 12 and ACC are the conferences that look meh to me this season.

I guarantee you that UT, OM, aTm, and MSU as well as Vandy would beat all or most of those in the others receiving votes at this point. It was kind of like this last year at this point, then March came around and the SEC teams did very well in the tourney. OM knocked off Stanford, UT made the SS etc…

I don't disagree agree with you but MSU, They have lost 3 of there last 5 games has no top 25 win. They play FL tonight need a win,

I don’t think the SEC is as “down” as everyone is making it out to be.

We are supposed to believe KState is the number 4 team in the country ? No.

The big 12 is terrible.

Tons of super talented women transferred into the sec this season. It’s a bunch of equally matched teams beating each other up. Talent wise the SEC and PAC 12 are tops and it’s not even close.

Big 12 and ACC are the conferences that look meh to me this season.
ACC/SEC challenge ended 7-7

Way too much cover for Her Highness. I still think it was intentional on CC’s part. The fan had time to react and tried to avoid her. Caitlin was having no part of avoiding the collision. 💥
CC grabbed the fan with both hands and slung her to the floor. Everyone is looking at CC. I hope the poor fan is alright.

VN Store

Back