Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I would imagine she’s the fastest to 600 because of her suspect scheduling 😉
Part of it, but she didn't lose often in the big 12 and consistently made long tournament runs year after year. She started at Baylor in 2000 so you have to consistently have 30 win seasons to get there that quickly

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Congrats to K-state for getting the job done without Lee.

Out of curiosity, peeked at their roster class makeup: 5 fresh., 3 soph., 4 jr., 3 Sr. Nice balance.

Also noted that current #4 K-State played three games in the much-reviled NIT last year. Hasn't seemed to hurt them this season.

Congrats to K-state for getting the job done without Lee.

Out of curiosity, peeked at their roster class makeup: 5 fresh., 3 soph., 4 jr., 3 Sr. Nice balance.

Also noted that current #4 K-State played three games in the much-reviled NIT last year. Hasn't seemed to hurt them this season.
Happened to catch the last quarter and a half. OMG, Baylor looked like they should be ranked about 200. They blew that game, couldn't make a shot (a few airballs), unbelievable turnovers, and still had a shot to tie the game with about 9 seconds left and the ball on their side of the court. The girl that got the ball, just inside the logo, dribbled once laterally, and then just threw the ball towards the basket with her left hand as if it was a last second shot. Again, OMG, her teammates actually stood they for a second in disbelief. Got the ball back with about 2, and of course couldn't get a shot off. Baylor scored 8 points in the third, and 8 points in the fourth. Ridiculous, and I might add, K-State did look much better.

Happened to catch the last quarter and a half. OMG, Baylor looked like they should be ranked about 200. They blew that game, couldn't make a shot (a few airballs), unbelievable turnovers, and still had a shot to tie the game with about 9 seconds left and the ball on their side of the court. The girl that got the ball, just inside the logo, dribbled once laterally, and then just threw the ball towards the basket with her left hand as if it was a last second shot. Again, OMG, her teammates actually stood they for a second in disbelief. Got the ball back with about 2, and of course couldn't get a shot off. Baylor scored 8 points in the third, and 8 points in the fourth. Ridiculous, and I might add, K-State did look much better.
Wasn't Kansas State best player sitting out this game?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Which conference has won more national titles?
Only National Championships I care about is the ones in Tennessee's trophy case..

Like I said I'm not or ever have been a SEC homer..

I'm a my team is better than any team person,really don't give a crap about the My Conference is better than your Conference theory..

Last edited:
Reactions: Trixietrouble
Even the announcers on the broadcast were like "W.T.F was that!!!" Unbelievable. A master class in throwing the game away.

I done seen it all.. the SC fans and SEC fan club on Twitter says “Shae don’t miss” after getting a commit from one player following their loss to Tennessee lol. You know it’s false when it gets just one like lol that came from a Vandy fan.

They wanted Vanderbilt to beat Tennessee so bad that they willing to flip the script to recruiting when Tennessee has its own highly rated 2024 early enrollee and a 5-star transfer from SC in the same position as the Vandy aka Candy player lol.

Last edited:
Only National Championships I care about is the ones in Tennessee's trophy case..

Like I said I'm not or ever have been a SEC homer..

I'm a my team is better than any team person,really don't give a crap about the My Conference is better than your Conference theory..
If you care about Tennessee you care about the 49.9 million Tennessee receives from the SEC each year.

WinnerCircle Primetime SEC Power Rankings:

1. SC (5-0)
tie LSU (5-1)
Tenn (5-1)
4. MSState (3-3)
5. OM (3-2)

The team that is trending up is the Lady Vols of Knoxville. In about three weeks, I predict we will be preparing to watch a showdown when possibly the only undefeated team in WBB and supposedly the heavy favorite SC will travel to Rocky Top to face a Lady Vol team that could tie for the #1 spot in the SEC standings with a win!

SC has already announced a fan bus for the game in Knoxville.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this done before in WBB this far in advance to a game where many of the SEC fan club on Twitter claim Tennessee is such a bad team despite being 5-1 in SEC play.
I will also add that it was mentioned Vandy aka candy supposedly brought a fan bus to the game (so if true) in addition to the Lady Vols leading scorer sitting out the entire 4th qtr, that still didn’t help Vandy aka candy to secure a dub on Rocky Top.
Tennessee’s fanbase showed up despite the snow and showed out. On February 15th, you better believe Rocky Top will be Rocking and one of their top supporters is definitely going to let the visitors know we (8-time Nat’l champions) are not same 🍊! Lets GBFO!

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back