Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

TAM getting hammered by FLA at halftime. They have only 19 pts and 10 turnovers. Barker involved in a collision and out again. Hope she’s ok. How did we lose to this team?

Joni wearing a nice cocktail dress tho

TAM getting hammered by FLA at halftime. They have only 19 pts and 10 turnovers. Barker involved in a collision and out again. How did we lose to this team.

What? This is NV talk.
Its been widely reported that several players had the flu bug against Texas A&M.

You probably don’t even go to work with a headache.. can’t hold that one game against them when they’ve won 9 of the last 10.

TAM getting hammered by FLA at halftime. They have only 19 pts and 10 turnovers. Barker involved in a collision and out again. Hope she’s ok. How did we lose to this team?

FLA just folded now down

We need A&M to win against FL.
Probably not going to happen. TAM came out hot to start second half, but have fallen off again, FLA up 7 mid 3rd qtr. Both teams look really bad today.
does Rhyne Howard not play in WNBA any more? Seems strange she would be an assistant coach for FL so early.
Several active W players are sort of guest coaching teams they have ties to during their off seasons.

Worry about UCONN. If you believe that it says a lot about you. Are you that narrow minded?

In this case, Talaysia Cooper should’ve transferred to UCONN where she’s more talented than some of those freshman your team is relying on and get beat to sleep when facing any decent team.

A group of players averaging 5ppg-10ppg on SC team and not even ranked significantly higher than a former 5-star McD All-American isn’t making no player transfer after the portal window.. have common sense.

It’s more to that story which is irrelevant and only being talked about today cause you fans from other schools can’t stand the fact Talaysia Cooper even transferred to Tennessee. If she had gone to North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Duke, Georgia, or Ole Miss all teams that had offered in HS I’m 100% certain this wouldn’t even be a conversation.

Trying to constantly push that narrative is stupid.
You are such an idiot. I said nothing about her talent, and all I said was that if she did say that than she put extra pressure on herself. And what does UConns freshmen have to do with it? The ARE freshmen, and they are trying to figure it out, but they will be excellent players very soon, and we will have them 3 more years. I will take them over Cooper any day, especially since we recruited them to fit into the program, but you wouldn't know anything about that since recruiting to you is getting someone else's castoffs from the portal because your staff doesn't know how to recruit.

You are such an idiot. I said nothing about her talent, and all I said was that if she did say that than she put extra pressure on herself. And what does UConns freshmen have to do with it? The ARE freshmen, and they are trying to figure it out, but they will be excellent players very soon, and we will have them 3 more years. I will take them over Cooper any day, especially since we recruited them to fit into the program, but you wouldn't know anything about that since recruiting to you is getting someone else's castoffs from the portal because your staff doesn't know how to recruit.
PLEASE STOP REPEATING THIS! We can't control every inet nut, and I know this one is particularly annoying, but you've now been told several times this was a joke and Cooper never said it. But you keep saying IF she said it. Please stop treating this as if it happened. This is why we live in a world of disinformation mire, COOPER NEVER SAID THIS. The poster was being sarcastic.

Lol on to the next Storrs..

Just having some fun. Geez.....calm down.
Yeah, we really need you to step up and say definitely you were kidding. I know it's stupid and hard to believe but people are running with this and think Cooper actually said it and has now "put pressure on herself". Your sarcasm went way over lots of heads, plus no one bothers to actually follow the conversation anymore so aren't aware of the idiocy you were responding to.

Just having some fun. Geez.....calm down.
I think you need to be a little extra cautious before posting such "jokes" when you are a guest on a rival board. Maybe don't do it all, just to be safe and, also, not look like a jerk.

People who say mean, hateful or rude things and then immediately follow up with, "Just kidding!" are still a-holes. Just sayin.'

VN Store

Back