Now Joe Says He Will Debate

There have been others.

VolMain was one. But I don’t think he’s here anymore?

Same for ClarksVol and Mick, someone mentioned Prof (been gone a decade), others too.

All of those mentioned in the list are still active and posting in the forum (with varying levels of frequency).

I didn’t even list Zeppelin lol

Curious how I got included in the Democrat list when I haven't voted for one since Obama in 08 (the first time I could actually vote). I believe in our 2a rights and think the government is bloated and needs to be way less involved in our lives. I believe in having way more personal freedom than 90% of "conservatives" on here. I'm just not a Trump ass licker. Maybe that's all it takes to get on the naughty list.

Curious how I got included in the Democrat list when I haven't voted for one since Obama in 08 (the first time I could actually vote). I believe in our 2a rights and think the government is bloated and needs to be way less involved in our lives. I believe in having way more personal freedom than 90% of "conservatives" on here. I'm just not a Trump ass licker. Maybe that's all it takes to get on the naughty list.
More than less.

The debates betwixt Bitten and TrumPutin won't be debates. Here is what will happen. TrumPutin will screech constantly to basically should down his opponent. He will also make half-truth, and standard MAGA rerouting statements and lies, to drag topics way off course. Unless Bitten is smart enough to always, always, always return to the issue at hand and point out the MTG diversion tactics while doing so. But Trum, will relentlessly seek to chum the waters with MAGA-ism to claim winning a shouting match.

Umbrella Academy's Allison told me so.

You’ve been around a lot longer than Trump. And that’s not what it takes.

Septic, and Dink, and PJ, Huff, RockyTop, Mojo - those guys clown and dog Trump constantly.

You’ve been around a lot longer than Trump. And that’s not what it takes.

Septic, and Dink, and PJ, Huff, RockyTop, Mojo - those guys clown and dog Trump constantly.

So what makes my views closer to Luther's than septic's specifically lol

The debates betwixt Bitten and TrumPutin won't be debates. Here is what will happen. TrumPutin will screech constantly to basically should down his opponent. He will also make half-truth, and standard MAGA rerouting statements and lies, to drag topics way off course. Unless Bitten is smart enough to always, always, always return to the issue at hand and point out the MTG diversion tactics while doing so. But Trum, will relentlessly seek to chum the waters with MAGA-ism to claim winning a shouting match.

Umbrella Academy's Allison told me so.
Even though he agreed to Puddinhead's requirement that would allow the mikes to be cut off?

LOL

I guess I’ll have to post more if I want to make the cut.

I am here almost everyday and I didn't make the list either bud. In fairness though, I didnt see a section for " crazy folks that post paragraphs" or "he who likes the most posts" so I understand my absence.

** also, I couldn't remember half that many liberals off the top of my head so that list is impressive. Just dont have that sponge brain like when I was younger.

Last edited:
I am here almost everyday and I didn't make the list either bud. In fairness though, I didnt see a section for " crazy folks that post paragraphs" or "he who likes the most posts" so I understand my absence.

** also, I couldn't remember half that many liberals off the top of my head so that list is impressive. Just dont have that sponge brain like when I was younger.
dont sell yourself short Marcus. you have a very spongey brain.

If I did make the cut it would be in the Get Off My Lawn group.

That looks fake
I agree. Nobody can go that long without blinking. Given how horrible Biden actually performs in front of a camera, I could see the Democratic Party issuing a steady stream of their own deep fakes this election cycle just to hide Biden's mental incompetence.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back