Now Joe Says He Will Debate

I'm betting we don't see them debate, Biden will be out of the race by mid June.

I’m out of the prediction business. I said there was no way Donald Trump would be the nominee - because too much of his base had moved on.

Turns out he went and got a lot of new people in his base.

I’m out of the prediction business. I said there was no way Donald Trump would be the nominee - because too much of his base had moved on.

Turns out he went and got a lot of new people in his base.

I could be wrong but still feel pretty solid on my prediction.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I often vote for Republicans in state and local races. So far, in the elections I have voted in, the R candidates for POTUS in the elections have not been favorable compared to the D candidates.

There have been times when it was close, and where, in retrospect, I was fine with the R administration overall. Bush, given 9/11, being one of them (notwithstanding the subsequent misadventure into Iraq).

And I do not like Biden, particularly. Would prefer just about any other prominent Dem in his place. But, Trump is so loathsome, so abhorrent, so unacceptable, that I don't need someone to tell me to vote for Biden over Trump.
Then don’t vote for either one? You know you can pick a different choice than the warmed over dog **** being offered by both parties.

Edit: dammit @hog88 🤬

Reactions: hog88
LOL no you didn't.
Yes, I did.

There was a poster named @1972 Grad who argued that Biden wouldn't be the nominee of the Democratic Party in 2020. Then he argued that Biden wouldn't debate. Finally, he argued that Biden would lose. The guy stopped posting here after January 6th.

There were many others as well.

That is ridiculous. On the subject of the 2020 election alone, Trump is in a class by himself when it comes to pathological dishonesty.
How about there's a point where "pathological dishonesty" simply reaches a kind of terminal velocity? It's like trying to make a meaningful distinction between a two corpses and arguing that one is deader than the other. Whatever you think of Trump (we have a decent idea) trying to argue Biden is anything less that supersaturated in pure BS is stupid or delusional.

I often vote for Republicans in state and local races. So far, in the elections I have voted in, the R candidates for POTUS in the elections have not been favorable compared to the D candidates.

There have been times when it was close, and where, in retrospect, I was fine with the R administration overall. Bush, given 9/11, being one of them (notwithstanding the subsequent misadventure into Iraq).

And I do not like Biden, particularly. Would prefer just about any other prominent Dem in his place. But, Trump is so loathsome, so abhorrent, so unacceptable, that I don't need someone to tell me to vote for Biden over Trump.
If you can maintain a consistent set of policies you wish to see from govt, then switch your vote from R to D depending on the year/candidate, then how is there any real difference in the 2 parties?

Reactions: hog88
How about there's a point where "pathological dishonesty" simply reaches a kind of terminal velocity? It's like trying to make a meaningful distinction between a two corpses and arguing that one is deader than the other. Whatever you think of Trump (we have a decent idea) trying to argue Biden is anything less that supersaturated in pure BS is stupid or delusional.
I stand by what I said ..... Trump's lies in the aftermath of the 2020 election were beyond the pale.

IMG60147467806469355.gif

That applies to tribal Republicans as well doesn't it? You know ... the party which has nominated Donald Trump in the last 3 election cycles. Such an odd appeal to make to a liberal, on a forum with so many more Republicans.
You all keep saying this. I don’t think the numbers back this up.

At what rate do you think the Conservatives/Republicans outweigh the others in this forum?

For those still here…
Monica Lewinsky wasn’t the only one for Clinton… our memories are so short.

Biden wants a debate on his terms…… it’ll be rigged.

Trumps comments about “grab them by the *” sorry feminist it’s true. Several women would allow him to do it period end of sentence. Plus it was locker room ******** trash talk, got blown completely out of the water.

Biden is a complete idiot, Trump is narcissistic ******* but overall the better choice. At least we know he’ll be the one who may possibly run the country other than who the hell knows when Biden is in there.

It’s amazing these are the only two idiots we have to choose from.

You all keep saying this. I don’t think the numbers back this up.

At what rate do you think the Conservatives/Republicans outweigh the others in this forum?

By number of posts 3 far right kool aid drinkers to 1 far left kool aid drinker...

You have a handful that are right or left but not at either fringe.

A small number reside closer to the middle...

And the conditions...

The conditions seem fair to me. Trump certainly has the bigger mouth between the two and this is his chance to back it up. It’ll be interesting to see if this actually happens and my money would be on the debates not happening.

VN Store

Back