Now trending - Bare Shelves Biden

I might know a guy that can get some bread if you people need any. $20/loaf is a steal.

Your appeal to authority is rejected cat turd. Womp womp. 🤡

View attachment 428430
Seems like she's a total lightweight. You wanna compare your CV to hers?

Diane Coyle - Wikipedia

The definition of opinion
“a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.”

She’s literally signaling at the very beginning of her article, this is an opinion. She is not trying to pass it off as a fact. Probably because she has not researched it extensively, or because she doesn’t have enough information yet to present her arguments as facts. It’s her opinion.

She’s not defining her words as facts, yet you are. Priceless.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The definition of opinion
“a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.”

She’s literally signaling at the very beginning of her article, this is an opinion. She is not trying to pass it off as a fact. Probably because she has not researched it extensively, or because she doesn’t have enough information yet to present her arguments as facts. It’s her opinion.

She’s not defining her words as facts, yet you are. Priceless.
Cat lady couldn’t apparently find a US economist to prop up her BS they’re all still in hiding after calling inflation transitory to prop up the idiot in chief 😂

Cat lady couldn’t apparently find a US economist to prop up her BS they’re all still in hiding after calling inflation transitory to prop up the idiot in chief 😂
It’s just ridiculous.
Find a credible source that is presenting information you agree with and link it to your reply.

Instead we get an opinion piece labeled as such. Followed by the authors Wikipedia page! High school teachers won’t even let you cite Wikipedia!

I think it's a committee of people including his cabinet, maybe Obama as well.

Notice how no one got fired after the foreign policy debacle last year. The people really in control aren't going to fire themselves.
I just want the military brass to be fired and swept out before they kill another hundred thousand or so with a another war. I can already see them jonesing for Russia to invade Ukraine so we can start the industrial military complex back up and put it in high gear.

I just want the military brass to be fired and swept out before they kill another hundred thousand or so with a another war. I can already see them jonesing for Russia to invade Ukraine so we can start the industrial military complex back up and put it in high gear.
Absolutely. Also, I think members of the Biden admin will want to start a war to distract from the problems here at home.

She should've called up that idiot Austin Goolsby who worked for Obama i'm sure he would've been right on board 😆
She did quote him the other day. Of course the video didn’t support the claim in the tweet and what she bought into either 😂. And he’s another of the idiots that needs to stay in hiding for a bit on “transitory inflation” 🤡

Hit up Sam's and Publix today and had no issues. Plenty of stuff to go around including meat, bread, tp, etc

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Hit up Sam's and Publix today and had no issues. Plenty of stuff to go around including meat, bread, tp, etc
I had to go to Kroger and pick some stuff up for the wife to make tamales. While there were no bare shelves on the aisles I went down I noticed they were trying to control the perception of not having stock. They only had one size of Crisco tub instead of three. The other two had labels saying sorry they couldn’t get that size and they stocked the big tub on that slot. And product was only like two or three deep instead of the shelve fully stocked. And stockers seemed to be running up and down the aisles arranging the stock on the shelves. Not adding new stock. Arranging what was out, pulling it forward. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I had to go to multiple grocery stores last night to fill out my shopping list. There was a lack of bread, cereal, some soaps, etc. I mean entire sections bare.

Apparently he has another nickname out there as well but I forgot what they said it was today. Edit: Hiden Biden
He has lots of nicknames. Slow Joe, Sleepy Joe, Jim Crow Joe, Beijing Biden, Bare Shelves Biden, Hiden Biden, The Big Guy just to name a few.

Reactions: dovervolz
I had to go to Kroger and pick some stuff up for the wife to make tamales. While there were no bare shelves on the aisles I went down I noticed they were trying to control the perception of not having stock. They only had one size of Crisco tub instead of three. The other two had labels saying sorry they couldn’t get that size and they stocked the big tub on that slot. And product was only like two or three deep instead of the shelve fully stocked. And stockers seemed to be running up and down the aisles arranging the stock on the shelves. Not adding new stock. Arranging what was out, pulling it forward. I’ve never seen anything like it.
Yeah, For several months going back to before Thanksgiving you would find that shelves weren't necessarily empty but you couldn't exactly find what your looking for.

VN Store

Back