Now trending - Bare Shelves Biden

Meh..some things a man can know not to try and be just fine.
There are a lot of things that I wouldn't have known I liked without trying them, a couple being chicken and beef calf liver. My ex wouldn't try anything new and one of my kids is the same and the other is like me and will try anything.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I spoke with a Publix employee a few weeks ago and she mentioned every so many "required" years they renovate the doors or freezers and even those plans have been delayed.
Hey no product, no need for storage. Brilliant
If it's like everything else, they can't get them for at least 3 years. This economy is going to be stuck in low gear and high inflation for the next 4 or 5 years. This is the 1970's/80's all over again.

If it's like everything else, they can't get them for at least 3 years. This economy is going to be stuck in low gear and high inflation for the next 4 or 5 years. This is the 1970's/80's all over again.
I didn’t live through those times as an adult. Born in 84. What else should we look forward to?

Reactions: Orangeburst
I didn’t live through those times as an adult. Born in 84. What else should we look forward to?
You could have been one of my kids. You can look forward to high inflation, businesses going bankrupt, jobs being fewer and fewer between and skyrocketing interest rates to try and control inflation. I'm not saying it will be the same, but the 80's sucked as a young man trying to make a living. My first house's mortgage rate was in the teens.

You could have been one of my kids. You can look forward to high inflation, businesses going bankrupt, jobs being fewer and fewer between and skyrocketing interest rates to try and control inflation. I'm not saying it will be the same, but the 80's sucked as a young man trying to make a living. My first house's mortgage rate was in the teens.
My dad was telling me, when I bought my first house, that his first home mortgage interest rate was 14%. I couldn't believe it

Reactions: Boca Vol
My dad was telling me, when I bought my first house, that his first home mortgage interest rate was 14%. I couldn't believe it
I bought a Chevy Monte Carlo in 1984 when they were a popular and desirable car and got what at the time was a low interest rate loan at 12.9%. Hold onto your hats boys if these rates return.

I bought a Chevy Monte Carlo in 1984 when they were a popular and desirable car and got what at the time was a low interest rate loan at 12.9%. Hold onto your hats boys if these rates return.

So in summary..consumer spending is vastly thwarted, leading to layoffs, defaults, company and personal bankruptcies, and it is like turd down the bowl.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Awesome 😒

Maybe you can take some comfort in the fact that someone my age could experience the very real onslaught of liberalism saturating our culture, and yet I still come out the other side a conservative. The truth eventually wins out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, all of the Trump leg-humpers believe Biden -- and by extension, the federal government -- should be doing more to inject itself into the commodity market because of market failures/inefficiencies.

Welcome to the resistance boys!
Spoken like a true commie; “market failure”. I’ve said for awhile now that I believe this is what was wanted, in an effort to say “see, capitalism/the market has failed you”. The market didn’t artificially pump trillions into the economy in unnecessary unemployment. The market didn’t fan the flames of a virus, akin to the flu for 99.5% of the working population, to the tune of shutting down employees for 10-14 days at a time and therefore production, distribution, processing etc. Government helped create the problems and then want to be the savior.

Spoken like a true commie; “market failure”. I’ve said for awhile now that I believe this is what was wanted, in an effort to say “see, capitalism/the market has failed you”. The market didn’t artificially pump trillions into the economy in unnecessary unemployment. The market didn’t fan the flames of a virus, akin to the flu for 99.5% of the working population, to the tune of shutting down employees for 10-14 days at a time and therefore production, distribution, processing etc. Government helped create the problems and then want to be the savior.

The arsonist ready to help with the fire.

Let's not forget that the government will also have to borrow money - obviously they get the best rate but as debt become more expensive our interest payments on the debt do as well.

So let me get this straight, all of the Trump leg-humpers believe Biden -- and by extension, the federal government -- should be doing more to inject itself into the commodity market because of market failures/inefficiencies.

Welcome to the resistance boys!

It isn't market failure or inefficiencies. Seems as if you do not understand these terms.

Hopefully, banks will be paying more than 1% interest rates though... hopefully.

My BIL works in logistics for Clorox. They are way over saturated with cleaning supplies. He says the American people realized that dousing everything in bleach was stupid about 3 months ago.
What’s sad is that it took that long. There’s no telling what kinds of long term effects all these cleaners and sanitizers are going to have. Screw the vaccine, all these chemicals people have been ingesting can’t be good.

This is pretty wild. We have millions more jobs available than people to work them, but people are choosing to do this instead.

VN Store

Back