Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

Brazil is playing with fire right now. Net mar is getting good chances though. Probably only a matter of time before he puts one in. This is a good one!

Well, by all means please explain. I'm sure I'm not the only one who read it that way.

Us gets credit vs Germany. They have played a great cup and strategically made it to the round of 16. But Germany did not put all of its A team on the field. It's that simple.

Us gets credit vs Germany. They have played a great cup and strategically made it to the round of 16. But Germany did not put all of its A team on the field. It's that simple.
2 players. We're talking about 2 players. Of which there is very little drop off from Khedira to Schweinsteiger and Gotze to Podolski. And only one of those two didn't see the field against the USA.

I stand by my comment.

2 players. We're talking about 2 players. Of which there is very little drop off from Khedira to Schweinsteiger and Gotze to Podolski. And only one of those two didn't see the field against the USA.

I stand by my comment.

Good for you.

In other news, is someone else besides Holland going to try and impress and take things over? I'd throw France in there but their opposition has been less then stellar as well.

Hey we disagree. That's ok. I think two guys up front make a big difference. Klose and Podolski are no slouches. USA did great. Not trying to say they didn't. They kicked ass. German coach rested some guys. Took a chance in my opinion.

I love US soccer and German soccer. It worked out perfectly.

VN Store

Back