Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

Brazil has been playing to the level of their competition. Uruguay has outplayed Columbia most of the second half without Suarez which shows their lack of conditioning. Columbia played the easiest group in the tournament. Columbia will melt under Brazil ' s attack.

Brazil has been playing to the level of their competition. Uruguay has outplayed Columbia most of the second half without Suarez which shows their lack of conditioning. Columbia played the easiest group in the tournament. Columbia will melt under Brazil ' s attack.

I would say France had the easiest road to advancing as #1, but Columbia definitely didn't have a difficult path. However, Columbia was much more impressive to me in group play and impressed in their win today. Unless Brazil plays their absolute best game, Columbia will beat them.

lol. Pretty obvious Colombia were satisfied with sitting on the lead. Brazil's attack? Do you mean Neymar? Brazil has the worst set of strikers left in the tournament.

lol. Pretty obvious Colombia were satisfied with sitting on the lead. Brazil's attack? Do you mean Neymar? Brazil has the worst set of strikers left in the tournament.

Fred has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the WC so far. He was fantastic at the Confederations Cup last summer, but he's been a ghost so far this year.

Brazil is clearly the more talented team than Colombia, although Colombia has a group if very talented players as well. The problem with brazil is their ineffiency on offense. They create so many good looks but fail to finish because of the lets be honest... Absolute suckage of Fred and Jo. I think they should have a two striker formation and put neymar and hulk up top while freeing speedy wings in William and Bernard to come across the outside. That's what I do while playing fifa at least haha

Holland is literally letting Mexico walk the ball into the attacking third every time the Mexicans have the ball.

Anyone else perplexed by this?

VN Store

Back