Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

Super Bowl action movies expendable 3 this time will include Mel Gibson, Wesley snipes,and it looks like some female action star. Oh almost forgot Antonio banderas.

I can't speak for the poster you all are responding to, but you guys need some reading comprehension skills before you decide to just lambast someone on here. He was probably talking about the victims. Not the damn Germans!
If you want to start a petition drive to require that all posts include preambulatory statements of intent I'll sign on.

Reactions: 1 person
Both team have played super conservative game and refuse to bring up their defense into the attack. Teams would rather worsen their chance at scoring a goal than allow the other to get a chance on the counter

The Dutch have finally decided to attack. Let's see if that opens up a counter for Messi

Playing the ball back has it's place. The Dutch have spent the lion's share of the game doing it (something I despise, if playing for a tie). If they push, great, but i became firmly in the Argentine corner when it became clear they were playing for the win.

Today was the complete opposite yesterday was a blowout all goals Scored in regulation today was a stalemate there had to be decided by penalty kicks.

Today a very close game yesterday was never close.

VN Store

Back