Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

hot_german_football_fan.jpg

I see Adams apple. Not surprising though.

Germany won't have too much trouble winning if Argentina plays like they did against Holland. I'm thinking a comfortable 3-1 Germany win.

I think Argentina plays the 5 4 1 and Germany will not have more than a couple of shots. Argentines win on PKs.

They haven't ran that formation the whole tournament. I doubt they start now. They ran a 5-3-2 for one half in the first game and abandoned it because it wasn't working.

They have the right tactics now. They shouldn't change it. They finally found some balance.

Thiago Silva absolutely should have been sent off. I'm glad he didnt though. I really like him and that would have been tough to watch with him being captain.

Reactions: 1 person
Brazil's defense is yet to show up even if their offense has had some pretty good opportunities.

One game left. And then we somehow survive until football starts.

Really really hoping for an Argentina win. Will officially make Messi the greatest of all time.

One game left. And then we somehow survive until football starts.

Really really hoping for an Argentina win. Will officially make Messi the greatest of all time.

I'm hoping that it's not a replay of 1990. If anyone tries to thug it up on either side I want to see red cards fly.

VN Store

Back