Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

Playing in a downpour. I've got it pulled up online via telemundo. That's what they're talking about a lot. That and the refs.

just saw the highlights. On the second disallowed goal, it seemed as if it hit the Cameroon players head.

Not really sure on offside rule, but wouldn't that negate any offsides?

For those that have audio, are they saying both calls were wrong? It's clear number 1 was just a terrible call, but not sure on the rule for number 2.

The thing that's tough about soccer is the corruption, meaning are these refs just bad or are they corrupt. Taints a lot of this stuff.

just saw the highlights. On the second disallowed goal, it seemed as if it hit the Cameroon players head.

Not really sure on offside rule, but wouldn't that negate any offsides?

For those that have audio, are they saying both calls were wrong? It's clear number 1 was just a terrible call, but not sure on the rule for number 2.

The thing that's tough about soccer is the corruption, meaning are these refs just bad or are they corrupt. Taints a lot of this stuff.

Which came first? Dead ball, thereafter..

Viva los jugadores y viva El Tri para siempre! Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ole Ole Ole Oleeeeeeeeeee

I honestly have always liked them. All the ranch hands we've ever had were huge soccer fans and it was something to do with them that they really enjoyed. It just kinda stuck and I've just adopted them as "my team".

We used to always quit working when they were on a tv channel we could tune in to and make a big meal and watch them play together. It was a break from monotony and bit of relaxing "normal time" for them. They'd cook anything and everything and it was just a really cool way to enjoy something as fans, not boss/employees. Dad was real big on doing that kind of thing.

I honestly have always liked them. All the ranch hands we've ever had were huge soccer fans and it was something to do with them that they really enjoyed. It just kinda stuck and I've just adopted them as "my team".

We used to always quit working when they were on a tv channel we could tune in to and make a big meal and watch them play together. It was a break from monotony and bit of relaxing "normal time" for them. They'd cook anything and everything and it was just a really cool way to enjoy something as fans, not boss/employees. Dad was real big on doing that kind of thing.

Ah, cool.

VN Store

Back