Official Fall Camp Thread

As for Neal and attitude. There is "attitude" and then there is "attitude." I am looking for Neal to cop the right one.

Not handling being corrected in a drill is definitely the wrong one.

Since it was so late, I haven't seen that many updates.

The receivers and DB's did a 1 on 1 competition, and Butch kept score. The receivers got up to a giant lead, but then the DB's tied it up at 11-11 and Brian Randolph beat out Cody Blanc for the final point.

Butch said then, "That's why you keep playing the game."

Paul Harris was in "The Hole" last night, meaning injured.

Since it was so late, I haven't seen that many updates.

The receivers and DB's did a 1 on 1 competition, and Butch kept score. The receivers got up to a giant lead, but then the DB's tied it up at 11-11 and Brian Randolph beat out Cody Blanc for the final point.

Butch said then, "That's why you keep playing the game."

Paul Harris was in "The Hole" last night, meaning injured.

Thanks.. Reading these camp updates gets me so pumped for the year.

Thanks.. Reading these camp updates gets me so pumped for the year.

I'm pumped about the defense, but I'm getting a bad feeling about the offense. I don't think our receivers are going to be up to par.

Oh, another thing: Butch told Woody that he wants him to be more violent. Coach Jake said that Woody gets it in concept, but when he gets on the field he becomes less instinctual. He just wants him to knock the snot out of whoever is in front of him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyCi4qXZaA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUypowE_p8nJK2uZgE77tNUA[/youtube]

VN Store

Back