Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I was just joking about having an F 250.

Did you forget to log into your Tyler account before replying to me?

It is on our continuum

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Tyler made the F250 comment I replied to not you.

Luthers alter is back.

Note the post numbers etc...from the aforementioned Capitol thread .

So ND40 just straight up, live and in color, caught Loother apologizing for/ replying to a post he made without switching back to his alter, namely Tyler. I wasn't here when these happened...so reading the thread at a leisurely pace it was hilarious to me. I have only ever seen it happen once before on VN, a Liberal of course the 1st time around as well.

Was surprised this apparently just happened and hasn't since been mentioned? Or is there something I am missing? I quoted these the 1st read through, and as posts do sometimes get deleted etc around here, there is always a chance for weird things to happen. As the thread stands now, it seems pretty cut and dried though?

Edit...you cannot see the post numbers once I hit the post button. Not all of these above are truly sequential, but they are all in the correct order they appeared and were quoted. Seemed quite obvious and hilarious. Unless I am missing something from some deletions etc?

Reactions: AirVol and AM64
Edit...you cannot see the post numbers once I hit the post button. Not all of these above are truly sequential, but they are all in the correct order they appeared and were quoted. Seemed quite obvious and hilarious. Unless I am missing something from some deletions etc?
You are missing something with my initial joke to ND40.
He said somethin like "some people have a big johnson and an F 250...or so I've heard"
I responded as if I was one of the ones he had heard it from saying I was just joking about the F 250.
I though the implication and humor was clear.
But some morons took it as I was confusing my identities or something - I guess I should be flattered that some think I would post with two accounts.....plus I think EL is one of the best posters in the PF.

Erhym0kXUAEpaq9

Going back into work. Realized the constant working from home thing was getting to me. So making the change. Thinking three days in the office, two at home.

That will let me stick to my pattern of exercise.
Right now I’m around 15 lbs over weight due to WFM as well as being down due to the shoulder surgery. Our company direction is only come in if you must. So I gotta find a way to get a more active routine while staying in the bunker and waiting on the impending end of the world.

Last edited:
Right now I’m around 15 lbs over weight due to WFM as well as being down due to the shoulder energy. Our company direction is only come in if you must. So I gotta find a way to get a more active routine while staying in the bunker and waiting on the impending end of the world.
Staying at home has given me a lot more time to be active. Frees up so much time. But it just wasnt working for me anymore.

Reactions: AM64
Going back into work. Realized the constant working from home thing was getting to me. So making the change. Thinking three days in the office, two at home.

That will let me stick to my pattern of exercise.

I think I'm going to try and go the opposite way and do more work remotely, like the beach, the mountains, the lake wherever. I get most of my work done in the evenings and early mornings when the phone isn't wringing anyway.

I think I'm going to try and go the opposite way and do more work remotely, like the beach, the mountains, the lake wherever. I get most of my work done in the evenings and early mornings when the phone isn't wringing anyway.
You must have one of those fancy, absorbent, squishable phones.

I think part of my problem is that I prefer to have a work place, and a separate not-work place.

I think part of my problem is that I prefer to have a work place, and a separate not-work place.

I have always been the same, my views are changing though. When this all started and most of our office workers started working from home I thought it would be a disaster, I was wrong. Productivity has actually gone up.

I have always been the same, my views are changing though. When this all started and most of our office workers started working from home I thought it would be a disaster, I was wrong. Productivity has actually gone up.
It's not production per se that I am worried about.
I have never minded working before. Usually I would say I enjoy it. But recently I realized I dont anymore. So I am looking at making a change back to when I liked it.

This will either help or I will be looking for a new job soon.

It's not production per se that I am worried about.
I have never minded working before. Usually I would say I enjoy it. But recently I realized I dont anymore. So I am looking at making a change back to when I liked it.

This will either help or I will be looking for a new job soon.

I'm getting to where I like working less and less and it's mainly the changeover in clients that is causing this. One of our largest clients turned over all facility maintenance and environmental to a management company and they are impossible to work with. Another has hired a bunch of over-educated and under-experienced kids in their environmental dept and almost all are adopting the "look no further than the quarter" approach to business.

VN Store

Back