Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

BasketVols play Florida Gators today on ESPN at 1:30 CT.
Funny, I checked the SEC Network before I found that this game would be played on Espn.
SEC Network has the "SEC Now" on all day or some other kind of stupid BS showing.
What a total waste that Network has become. I'm surprised they aren't showing Alabama football all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: RavinDave
I've known several boat/yacht owners over the years. Hope you don't mind me saying, I would much rather admire your boat than ever own my own.

We look at this as a floating Charleston condo. Our family can come and stay on it as it has three full-size state rooms with private baths. It is actually cheaper than buying a condo on the coast. With the bonus of we can take it other places and rent harbor space. We have been all the way to the Bahamas on her.
But, I understand where you are coming from.

We look at this as a floating Charleston condo. Our family can come and stay on it as it has three full-size state rooms with private baths. It is actually cheaper than buying a condo on the coast. With the bonus of we can take it other places and rent harbor space. We have been all the way to the Bahamas on her.
My philosophy is it's Better to have a hospitable friend or family member who owns a boat than to own the boat myself.

You have a crew or pilot that beast yourself?

Reactions: AM64
Some people are manly enough to get their dingy in the water without help.

Hopefully, it's warm water.
They’re pretty manly then. That’s a semi rigid dingy with outboard and center console. We’re not throwing a 10’ sunfish over the side and calling it good.

@Y9 Vol from looking at that nav and weather gear on the radar bridge she’s clearly blue water capable. Jealous... that’s a sweet rig.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back