Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

They’re pretty manly then. That’s a semi rigid dingy with outboard and center console. We’re not throwing a 10’ sunfish over the side and calling it good.

@Y9 Vol from looking at that nav and weather gear on the radar bridge she’s clearly blue water capable. Jealous... that’s a sweet rig.
All in favor of Y9 hosting a Vol watch party on his mega yacht this season for the lovable rabble in the PF, say, "aye"?

Um, that is the putting about boat attached to my 74’ Hatteras. Don’t short me man!
Oh Hatteras ok. That was guess three my bad. And I can’t tell length from that angle she’s clearly bigger than 40’ which is why I put the + didn’t mean to short change you sorry. Wouldn’t have guessed 70+ though. Very nice.

They’re pretty manly then. That’s a semi rigid dingy with outboard and center console. We’re not throwing a 10’ sunfish over the side and calling it good.

@Y9 Vol from looking at that nav and weather gear on the radar bridge she’s clearly blue water capable. Jealous... that’s a sweet rig.

Thanks!
Like I said, we have taken her down to Atlantis in the Bahamas. We are taking her up to Cape Cod this summer to see my daughter in Boston.

Reactions: AM64

The other option is the water will get to the dinghy when the big boat goes down.

You have experience with semi-rigid dingys?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back