Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I guess some day we'll get back there. I'll have to remember that place; I'm not at all familiar with it. I can't remember if we've been there since Katrina or not - it's been a while. We usually went for nursing programs my wife attended. She actually goes to all the sessions, and I bum around during the day - the French Quarter isn't always very attractive in the light of day. Then we'd eat as early as she was through and walk around the Quarter after. We've never been party animals, so maybe a drink or two, but most bars there are too full and too loud.
It's McMom's favorite city. She's from Louisiana and loves it. I like going in the spring. Good temps. Not too crowded.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
It tastes good. If it didn't, I doubt they'd still be open after all these years.
they have a decent sauce but thats it.

I have had bad BBQ three times, two were from Buddy's. its chewy half the time and the meat itself has no flavor. they just heat it up and apply sauce afterwards.

they have a decent sauce but thats it.

I have had bad BBQ three times, two were from Buddy's. its chewy half the time and the meat itself has no flavor. they just heat it up and apply sauce afterwards.
I'm sorry fast food bbq does not suit your gourmet tastes.

had plenty of good fast food bbq, Buddy's just isn't it.
I miss Sonny's BBQ because I liked their all-you-can-eat deals.

And what do you know about taste? You used to brag about having sex with your furniture.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back