Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Im a little worried to ask this question in case his departure wasn’t voluntary. I think it’s against the rules now.

But where is 72? I haven’t seen him around in a few months it seems.

I read a consumer reports magazine which showed reliability ratings for pretty much every car made...based on warranty claims at dealerships on new cars still under car payments.

Chevy had 2 or 3 that were a 75% shaded circle. Thats a 2 out of 5 rating, with 5 being best and 1 being worst. EVERY other vehicle they made had a solid black circle.....a 1 out of 5....the worst possible score. All of them. Except for 2 or 3 models that were slightly better, not based on opinion but actual dealer warranty claims made. Honda in contrast only had 1 vehicle to score a 3, and it was the rebadged Passport that was actually an Isuzu Rodeo bc Honda was still developing their 1st Passport inhouse...every other model was a 4 or 5, with almost all of them being 5s.....

Check out that new Subaru BRZ then. Go test drive 1....there arent many on the road, but they have about 240hp NA, lots of torque due to horizontal 4 banger...6 speed manual with hand Ebrake old school style, and again, it is the same car as a Toyota 86...only reason Toyota doesnt sell em here is they take away from Supra sales ...

Also, enjoy whatever you get bud. Excited for you

This is sad, but I know it’s true. I really want to get one of the new Tahoe’s. The interior is just so next level, but the reliability of those vehicles is my hang up.

128978160_10226001418007452_5975298850079190957_n.jpg

This is sad, but I know it’s true. I really want to get one of the new Tahoe’s. The interior is just so next level, but the reliability of those vehicles is my hang up.
I never made enough money to buy another GM car after my 1984 Monte Carlo. Good luck!

Reactions: AM64
No ****ing politics in this thread. It's not a hard rule to follow.

Take that weak sh*t to the meme thread.

Posted to the wrong thread.

Apologies to all.

Dink, you always sound like a hormonal teenage girl. I hope you get your emotional issues under control one day. Give me your address and I’ll send you a fresh box of tampons.

Reactions: RavinDave and hog88
Posted to the wrong thread.

Apologies to all.

Dink, you always sound like a hormonal teenage girl. I hope you get your emotional issues under control one day. Give me your address and I’ll send you a fresh box of tampons.

Sounds like you spend a lot of time around hormonal teenage girls.

Makes sense.

VN Store

Back