Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Been putting in some time on the car when available. It seems the more I continue to tear down and inspect, I find myself making additional repairs or upgrades.

As she sits now, only the body, wiring and glass remain. All suspension and drive components are out and being upgraded. I made some repairs to the rear body where someone cut to access the fuel pump. Not the best of welding but it will be sufficient. The new fuel pump access panel has been added, along with cleaning and complete new undercoating of rear subframe and fuel tank area. The goal is to finish the undercoating all the way to the firewall and repaint the engine bay in a few weeks.

20210228_180634.jpg20210320_203938.jpg20210320_204027.jpg20210214_192602.jpg

Someone mentioned it almost being summer time and since y’all like to talk about cars... Here’s some topless car washers for your viewing pleasure... 😜ED3E7A6A-1884-4575-BE43-9E1E13AE2D3C.jpeg

Reactions: AirVol
Did you get to see the truck in person or was it all online? I’ve never purchased a vehicle that way but it seems like that’s what it’s moving too.

I've purchased my last two cars I'm driving now from the pictures online. Jot down the information that's listed on there offered by the dealership (if local) then I drive over there to see the car I'd like to buy.... always used cars.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back