Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

McDaughter just got offered her first engineering job. Conveyor manufacturer. She really liked everything about the company. She is also excited to have a female supervisor (I did not share @LouderVol and @NorthDallas40 opinions on that, btw).
I never expected it to take almost a year for her to find a position. But it did. She's happy and looking forward to making real money. Proud of my little girl.

I'm glad you're proud of her especially since you tried to abandon her a long time ago.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I'm glad you're proud of her especially since you tried to abandon her a long time ago.
that was just a made up story to impress my internet friends and score a bunch of e cred. It never happened. There is no proof of the event.

And no, you are not allowed to speak to any member of my family about it.

Reactions: AM64
What's everyone's go to at WH?

I go All Star. No syrup, 3 packets of butter for the waffle. Overeasy eggs. Hashbrowns with onion and ketchup. Sausage patties with syrup.

Chocolate ****ing milk.

Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich or ham and cheese omelet and toast
hasbrowns scattered, smothered, and covered

I go All Star. No syrup, 3 packets of butter for the waffle. Overeasy eggs. Hashbrowns with onion and ketchup. Sausage patties with syrup.

Chocolate ****ing milk.

The same, though the waffle has to have enough syrup to drown an elephant and enough butter that a cardiologist would shriek in fear. Sausage on the side. Get rid of the grits and bring hash browns covered and chunked with just a few onions dropped in.

Chocolate ****ing milk.

Bacon, egg, and cheese on Texas toast.

Hash browns. Scattered smothered covered

And a waffle if I’m feeling really froggy.

Lots of coffee

Female boss(es) is ok until something goes not according to plan, then there is no telling how they will react. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. But the "I'm a strong independent woman" mode can come out and ruin otherwise good things.

That is so true!

The same, though the waffle has to have enough syrup to drown an elephant and enough butter that a cardiologist would shriek in fear. Sausage on the side. Get rid of the grits and bring hash browns covered and chunked with just a few onions dropped in.

How simple do you like your syrup?

Reactions: McDad
Went to the RF..holy cow it is downright political over there.

Anybody heard from Hog....they put him on the griddle at the WH after the scuffle?

Went to the RF..holy cow it is downright political over there.

Anybody heard from Hog....they put him on the griddle at the WH after the scuffle?

From how the recruiting scoreboard looks, I thought "suicidal" was going to be the word you used. The only SEC team with no takers at all is a really bad look.

Chocolate ****ing milk.
Same. Syrup and a little butter on the waffle. Over-easy eggs with hot sauce. Grits and bacon. Raisin toast. Black coffee. Damnit now I want WH haha.

Reactions: McDad
Same. Syrup and a little butter on the waffle. Over-easy eggs with hot sauce. Grits and bacon. Raisin toast. Black coffee. Damnit now I want WH haha.
Raisin toast???

Listen, I don't care who you vote for or what you do in your personal life, but shouldn't we draw the line at raisin toast???

A nice fringe benefit of working from home is being able to knock out small chores on breaks...I was able to mow almost half our front yard on my lunch break yesterday...more free time is always welcome...I wouldn't go back to commuting an hour each way for double the salary

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Raisin toast???

Listen, I don't care who you vote for or what you do in your personal life, but shouldn't we draw the line at raisin toast???
This isn't the first time I've caught flak on here for raisin toast lol.
i-do-what-i-want-gif-16.gif

A nice fringe benefit of working from home is being able to knock out small chores on breaks...I was able to mow almost half our front yard on my lunch break yesterday...more free time is always welcome...I wouldn't go back to commuting an hour each way for double the salary
Brother, I am with you on that. It would take a lot of money for me to fight Nashville rush hour 2x a day 5 days a week. It would take insane money for me to do it in Atlanta.

I do love me some syrup on my sausage...but I do keto so WH is a no go for me...Tell you guys a yummy little treat I've recently made...get the PB2 powder...mix it with Cool Whip...freeze them in mini cupcake molds...and u got a low carb frozen peanut buttery delight

VN Store

Back